Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise at University of Lagos, Nigeria
University of Lagos, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise
The University is desirous of rehabilitating the roofing system of some of its buildings.
The Institution therefore invites reputable contractors with proven experience expertise in structural steel roofing systems and building construction to express interest in the under-listed projects:
|Gross Roof Area
|Non-Refundable Pre-Qualification Fees
|Rehabilitation of the Main library Building Roof
|Rehabilitation of the Main Auditorium Roof
- A Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission, in compliance with the provisions of section 16 (6)(d) of the Public
- Procurement Act 2007 as related to Pensions vi. Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of section 6 (1 )-(3) of the(ITF) industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of payment of the Non-refundable Pre-qualification Fees at the UNILAG Cash Office or Bank Certified Cheque
Please note that failure to provide any of 1A (i) (vii) above will automatically disqualify the Bidder.
1B. Other Requirements:
- List and source of equipment to be used for the project.
- Indication of Technical and Administrative Staff strength, with academic/professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project
- Bank reference from a reputable Bank
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the last five years stating, type, cost and evidence of award and completion
Collection of Documents
Pre-qualification forms shall be made available to interested companies on presentation of the receipt issued at the Cash Office of the University in respect of the Pre-qualification exercise, from the office of: The Director Works and Physical Planning Department Commercial Road (Near AP Petrol Station) University of Lagos Akoka Yaba Lagos.
Submission of Documents
The pre-qualification documents, neatly arranged, bound and sealed in an envelope should be identified with the project contract number at the top left hand corner of the envelope and marked as “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR ………..(Please state the specific project)” and submitted to;
Fifth Floor, Senate House
C/o Council Affairs Office
University of Lagos
Not later than 12noon on the 25th November. 2013. Bids are to be opened in the presence of the prospective contractors on the 25th November, 2013 at the University Council Chamber at 2:00pm. Attendance at this opening event is important.
Participation in the Pre-qualification exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is a pre-condition for further consideration of bid in line with Due Process.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo Folasade Ipaye, (MNIM)
Registrar & Secretary to Council