Advertisement for Pre-Qualification and Tender at The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka
University Of Nigeria
Nsukka Nigeria Office of the Registrar
Advertisement for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Renovation of Pro-Chancellor’s Lodge, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
The University of Nigeria invites interested companies/firms to the prequalification and tender exercise for the execution of the Renovation of Pro-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Nigeria, Nsukka.
(REF. No. UNN/IGR/13/10/01)
Scope of Works and Project Description:
This consists of the Renovation of the existing Pro-Chancellor’s Lodge, University of Nigeria, Nsukka to upgrade the building and provide a better environment and facilities. This a reinforced concrete framed structure on two levels with sandcrete block infill as partitions, housing Living rooms Bedrooms, Study, conveniences etc and other ancillary facilities.
Competent and interested companies who have the requisite experience, equipment and plants and desire to execute the project are required to submit their Firms Profiles which must include but not limited to the following documents:
- Evidence of incorporation of the company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Recent Annual Returns to Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate i.e. (2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Company Profile with list of staff, including curriculum vitae, competencies, qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experience of key personnel,
- Evidence of previous similar projects undertaken in the past five (5) years including scope of project, site of project, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project (interim/final valuation certificates),
- Evidence of possession of plants and equipment and a listing of such plants as possessed/owned by the firm. State location of the plants and equipment for ease of verification.
- Evidence of Current Audited Accounts of Firm for the last three (3) years i.e. (2010, 2011 and 2012).
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support (bank reference), bank statements of account for the last three months and letter authorizing the University to verify same from the bank,
- Sworn affidavit that:
(a) The Firm is not bankrupt;
(b) None of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt,
- Articulated work plan and methodology
- Evidence of Employees Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA) with the Pension Fund Administrator,
- Evidence of remitting Employer and Employee Pension Contributions to the appropriate pension fund custodian,
- Evidence of transferring all pension funds and asset prior to the commencement of the pension Reform Act to licensed pension operators,
- Please state clearly your Company’s full contact address, GSM Phone number and e-mail address required for ease of communication,
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of Section 6(1-3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011.
Method of Application
Eligible companies/firms who desire to be pre-qualified for this project are required to prepare and submit their ore-qualification documents in one (1) hard copy and one (1) soft copy in a sealed envelope clearly marked on top: Pre-Qualification And Tender For The Renovation Of Pro-Chancellor’8 Lodge. University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. (REF. No. UNN/KSR/13/10/01)
(State clearly the Description and Reference Number please) and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Deadline for Submission:
Pre-qualification documents should be submitted and dropped into the box at Room 226, Registrar’s office, University of Nigeria, Nsukka latest October 21st 201 3 on or before 1 2.00 noon. Pre-Qualification documents will be opened on the same day in the NUGA Secretariat, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by 1 .00 pm in the presence of all representatives of the companies who choose to attend.
All pre-qualified contractors/firms will be communicated in writing to collect the financial bid documents and would be required to pay the stipulated tender fee for the Project. The completed financial bid documents would be returned not later 18th November, 2013
All enquiries should be directed to: The Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Please note that response to this invitation shall not oblige the University to consider any responding firm/company for pre-qualification. All costs incurred as a result of response to this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the responding firm/company.
A.J. Okonta FIIA, FCAI.