Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2011/2012 Merged TETFUND Projects at The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi
The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi
Office of the Registrar
P.M.B Mubi, Adamawa State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2011/2012 Merged TETFUND Projects
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) has granted Approval (AIP) for the following projects under its 2011/2012 merged Tetfund normal intervention.
1. Lot A: Procurement of 2,498 volumes of various titles of assorted text books for 23 Departments.
2. Lot B:i. Procurement of pro quest and E-Library subscriptions.
ii. Procurement of local journal subscriptions to all departments.
iii. Procurement of 15 nos. library shelves 7ft by 6ft double sided covers.
iv. Procurement of 30 nos. library tables with iron frame and
2” black pipe legs and MDF, with measurement 64” by 34” for 4 seater.
v. Procurement of 12 nos. library user chair with iron frame padded and back rest.
Consequently, the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi wishes to invite reputable and reliable suppliers to indicate their interest to Pre-qualify for the projects.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of current tax clearance for the last 3 years
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM requirements
- Evidence of registration with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of registration with National Socials Insurance Trust Fund(NSITF)
- Comprehensive company profile.
- Evidence of successful completion of projects within the last five years (copies of letters of award and successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached).
- Reference letter from Banks stating willingness to grant a credit line of a minimum of N20 million in order to carry out such a project.
- Company’s audited account for the past three years.
- Evidence of registration with VAT/TIN.
- Evidence of social responsibilities rendered (if any).
The above documents and any other useful information should be bound and submitted in sealed plain envelope clearly stating the project name for which the pre qualification is sought at the left hand side corner and addressed to THE REGISTRAR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, MUBI ADAMAWA STATE.
Submission of Pre Qualification Document
Submission of completed pre qualification documents, which must be enclosed in a sealed envelope with the title of the project written at the top left corner of the sealed envelope should be submitted and addressed to THE REGISTRAR, FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE, latest by 12:00 noon on Friday, 1st November, 2013 from the date of this publication.
Opening of Pre-Qualification
Pre qualification document shall be open at 12:30pm, on Friday, 1st November 2013 at the Council Hall of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State. Bidders are invited to the opening of the pre qualification documents.
Note: Companies should note that pre qualification is not an invitation to tender or bid and does not imply any commitment by the Polytechnic to any company. Only pre qualified companies will be invited to tender for the projects.
Dr. Suleiman S. Buba