Ondo State Government
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Oyemekun Road, Akure
Invitation to Tender
Tenders are hereby invited from interested reputable companies for the management of the Caring Heart Markets in NEPA area, Akure.
Lot 1 Management of NEPA Shopping Mall
Lot 2 Management of NEPA Neighbourhood Market
(2) All tenders must be accompanied with the following documents:
(i) Evidence of registration of Company with Corporate Affairs Commission
(ii) Evidence of registration of Company with Ministry of Works for year 2015
(iii) Original Tender receipt for payment of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only to Ondo State Government Treasury as Tender Fee.
(iv) Three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013 and 2014 or Federal Tax Clearance in the case of Limited Liability Companies.
(v) Evidence of Payment of Ondo State Development Levy for three (3) years (2013, 2014, and 2015)
(vi) Company’s profile and evidence of similar experience.
(3) Each tender should be properly completed, sealed with wax and the job being sought for indicated at the left hand side of the back of the envelope.
(4) Tenders should be forwarded to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development,
Oyemekun Road, Akure.
(5) Details of the markets structures and the facilities therein are available at the office of the Director, Department of Urban Development, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Oyemekun Road, Akure.
(6) Please note that the closing date of submission of Tender is Wednesday, 19th August, 2015 at 4:00pm. While opening of bids will take place at the office of the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Akure.
(7) Please note that violation of any of the above conditions may render a tender invalid and government is not bound to accept the lowest bid or give reason(s) for rejecting any tender.
Engr. Dele Ogunwolere, mni
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Akure