Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender (Prime Consultant for the Edo State Teaching Hospital & Specialist Hospital Equipment Supplier) at Edo State Ministry of Health
Ministry of Health
P.M.B. 113, Benin City
Edo State of Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender
Prime Consultant for the Edo State Teaching Hospital & Specialist Hospital Equipment Supplier
Edo State Government in its effort to improve health care services and ensure access to quality health care delivery to the citizens intends to provide:
(A) Teaching Hospital in Edo State.
(B) State-of-the-art medical equipment for the Accident & Emergency, and 200 Bed Ward Complex in Central Hospital, Benin City.
(2) The Edo State Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from category A’ eligible bidders for Pre-qualification of:
- Competent Prime Consultant to manage the Edo State teaching Hospital from conception to Completion.
- Specialist Hospital Equipment Supplier for the Accident & Emergency and 200 Bed Ward Complex in Central Hospital, Benin City.
Contractors that meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Must have registered as a Category A Contractor with the Ministry of Works.
- Must have evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Must have evidence of Annual Returns to Corporate Affairs
- Availability of Tax Clearance Certificates of at least two Directors of the Company for the immediate past 3years (i.e 2011, 2012, 2013).
- Evidence of Company profile with staff list, resumes, professional qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experiences.
- Evidence of job of similar nature done in the past 5years (include scope, sites of project, contract sum and evidence of successful completion e.g. completion certificate).
- Evidence of availability of relevant equipment, tools, plants and machine for work where applicable (to be verified).
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittances.
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support (bank references) and letter authorizing the Ministry to verify same from the relevant bank
(4) Method of Application
Eligible bidders are expected to:
(i) State the full address of the company, branch offices, contact officer, GSM phone numbers, e-mail and website (where applicable).
(ii) Submit Pre-qualification application documents in 1 hard copy and 1 soft copy (compact disc set or flash drive) enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked:
“PRE-QUALIFICATION OF A PRIME CONSULTANT FOR THE EDO STATE TEACHING HOSPITAL”
“PRE-QUALIFICATION OF A SPECIALIST HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER” and addressed to:
The Due Process Office,
Department of Planning, Research and Statistics,
Ministry of Health,
Applications may be submitted between the hours of 9.00am and 4.00pm on Mondays to Fridays except on public holiday and the last day of submission shall be 10.30am of Tuesday, 23rd December, 2014.
This is not an invitation to tender; only successful prequalified contractors will be invited to tender for this project. All successfully pre-qualified contractors will be required to register with the Edo State Government. Already registered companies must show evidence of current registration.
Dr. (MRS.) AIHANUWA E REGIE,
Hon. Commissioner Ministry of Health