Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Consultants at Ministry Of Budget, Economic Planning and Service Delivery (MBEP&SD)
Ekiti State Government
Ministry Of Budget, Economic Planning and Service Delivery (MBEP&SD)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Consultants for the Skill Development of Women in Agriculture on Business Model in Palm Oil, Rice, Gari Processing and Sericulture in Ekiti State
The Ekiti State Government in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme is in the process of carrying out a skills Development programme for women through capacity building trainings in Palm oil, Rice processing, Gari processing and Sericulture in line with one of the eight point Agenda of the State aimed at empowering women and maximize their potential for economic stability. The State Government recognizes the importance and vital role women empowerment plays in sustainable development and economic reliance and in order to empower Women in Agriculture, the Ekiti State Government in partnership with UNDP is making arrangement to undertake training on skill development of Women in Agriculture. The office of Honorable Commissioner, Ministry of Budget, Economic Planning and Service Delivery therefore wishes to invite interested and qualified Consultants to submit relevant organization documents for pre-qualification.
Scope of Work:
- Develop business model and build the capacity of women in palm oil processing, Rice processing, Gari processing and Sericulture.
- Make recommendations for the State plan of action on empowering Women in Agriculture.
- Propose strategies to implement the programme.
- Propose ways of improving the production of the products identified.
All completed tenders must be accompanied with the following:
a. Evidence of certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
b. Evidence of Ekiti State Tax clearance certificate for the last three financial years;
c. Evidence of executing similar jobs in the arid zone of Nigeria, with the certificate of completion;
d. Evidence of payment of Ekiti State Development levy for the last three financial years;
e. Evidence of registration of Business premises in Ekiti State;
f. Reference letter from a reputable Bank.
Submission of Tender:
Two copies of Completed Tender document must be submitted not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement in a different sealed envelopes and marked at the top right hand corner “SKILL DEVELOPMENT OF WOMEN IN AGRICULTURE” and the PROPOSED FINANCIAL TOTAL BUDGET FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING should be attached as a separate document inside the sealed envelope to:
The Honourable Commissioner
Ekiti State Ministry of Budget,
Economic Planning and Service Delivery (MBEP&SD)
New Secretariat Complex, Ado Ekiti.
- This advert is not a commitment on the part of Ekiti State MBEP&SD nor shall it entitle companies to make any claims whatsoever from the state Government.
- The Ekiti State Ministry of Budget, Economic Planning and Service Delivery (MBEP&SD) reserves the right to vet claims by potential bidders.
- Full bidding procedures shall only be applied to Consultants that have been pre-qualified and found to be capable of executing the projects.
Mr Biodun Oyebanji
Hon. Commissioner for (MBEP&SD)/Partnership Manager
For further enquiries
Mr Babasola Faniyan (Director Multilateral)
Mrs F.J Ogunyemi (Director Women Affairs & Gender Empowerment)