The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Operator of the NNPCE/Shell/EIF/Agip Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: OBIGBO NODE AGG OPERATTION & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Reference Tender No. NG01014093
SHELL hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the OBIGBO Node AGG Operation & Maintenance Services for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in Q2 2014 and remain active for 3 year duration, followed by one year extension option.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex.com.ng for further details.
Scope of Work
The scope of the works should include, but not limited to the following:
Operation and Maintenance Activities
- Operation & maintenance activities of the centrifugal compressor plants and the associated glycol dehydration units and adjacent oil facilities (OBIGBO AGG, AGBADA AGG, IMOR, AGG, OBOGBO F/S AGBADA 1 & 2 F/S, IMOR 1,2 AND 3 F/S)
- Operation & maintenance activities of the booster units (AGBADA 1, IMO RIVER 2 & 3 AND NKALI) Chemical Injection Units and adjacent oil Facilities
- Operation & Maintenance activities of sole gas manifold and associated metering facilities
- Operation & Maintenance activities of 4550KW/690KVA gas and diesel Generators
- Operation Maintenance activities of SOLAR MARS 100 Turbine and Datum Compressor
- Maintenance activities of instrument Air Compressors
- Quarterly valve maintenance, including but not limited to valve greasing by sealant injection and gland packings
- Replacement of identified bad, passing or leaking valves
- Provision of support and supervision as required during statutory inspection of the plants
- Monthly maintenance of the HVAC units in the AGG plants
- At SPDC’s discretion, any major and/or complex maintenance activities including but not limited to Solar Gas Turbine, Dresser Rand Centrifugal Compressor overhauls/repairs and diagnostics will be executed by the OEM/OEM representative under existing SPDC corporate contracts with some OEM’s
- Vendors shall obtain SPDC’s approval before contracting out any maintenance activities with a non-OEM/OEM representative for all Safety Critical as well as to be defined Production/Availability Critical Equipment. Notwithstanding, vendors shall only use new and genuine OEM parts and apply OEM procedures for all maintenance activities
- Operations of digital control system and control room operations
- First line maintenance condition monitoring
- Relief Valve Recertification
- Supply of Spares will be optional & payment will be cost plus contractor’s mark-up
- All activities will be geared towards achieving a minimum 95% availability and reliability
Hook-Up and Commissioning of Brown – Field Packages
Mechanical, instrument and electrical hook-up to existing system and completions of oil installed equipment
Provision of Equipment (Welding Machines, Air Compressors, ETC.)
Provision of relevant field support equipments
Provision Third Party Vendor/Subcontractor Support at Cost Plus
Procurement of materials at cost plus
Provision of other services at costs plus handling fees
Provision of specialist OEM field support Engineers for only complex maintenance activities (optional)
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Centrifugal Compressors (Product Group 1,03.01), Reciprocating Compressors (Product Group 1, 03.02), Electrical/Instrument (Product group 30502), maintenance and Modification of pumps and Rotating Equipment (product Group 30520) product/services category in NipeX joint Qualification system (NJQS) data base. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive an invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payment and contact NipeX office for further action
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provision of Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with detailed on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set – up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall Percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man –hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian content focal point or manager
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidence of well equipped office and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous business and Nigerian over the next five (5) years.
- location of in-country facilities (storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractors must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content Initiative your company is involved in
Only Tender who are registered in the NJQS product/category: Centrifugal Compressors (Product Group 1.03.01) Reciprocating Compressors (Product Group 30520) as at Thursday 14th November 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the port of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS,
SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information, Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.