Invitation for Pre-Qualification/Tender for the Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 2No. 50kw AM Medium WAVE Radio Transmitters and Associated Equipment at Jigawa Broadcasting Corporation (JBC)
Jigawa State of Nigeria
Jigawa Broadcasting Corporation (JBC)
Dutse, Jigawa State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification/Tender for the Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 2No. 50kw AM Medium WAVE Radio Transmitters and Associated Equipment
In compliance with the State Public Procurement Act, 2012 revised, the Jigawa Broadcasting Corporation wishes to notify the Public of its intention to Pre-qualify/invite Tender from reputable, competent and experienced contractor who wish to tender for the Supply and Installation of Radio equipment.
- Radio Transmitters 2No. 50kw Digital HD ready AM, Medium Wave Transmitter
- 31/8 HJ850B Coaxial Cable for Feeder line
- Antenna Coupling Unit (ACU) 1 No.
- Programme input Equipment Rack (PIE) 1 No.
- Automatic Voltage Regular (AVR) 2No.
- Dummy load 1 No,
- R.F Amplifier Modules 4No.
- Exciter 1 No
- Encoder 1 No.
- Surge Suppressor 1 No.
- Automatic Coaxial Change-over Switch
- Grounding (Radial Earthing of Mast wire 5mm)
- Ring Transformer for Mast Light, Bulbs, Retensioning & Painting
- 1 No. Dehydrator
- 1No. 120KVA UPS
- 1 No. DRM interface module
- Optic Fiber/STL link
- Installation Materials
- Interconnecting Kits
- Transmitter Hardware kits
- Electrical Installation kits
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning
- Factory training of three (3) Engineers for 2 weeks
- One Year Guarantee after Installation and Commissioning
Interested companies should submit the followings.
1. Certificate of Incorporation/Business Name registration.
2. Certificate of Memorandum & Article of Association.
3. Registration with Jigawa State Works Registration Board in relevant category.
4. Company Audited Account for Last One Year.
5. Tax Clearance for last Three (3) years.
6. Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support.
7. Technical qualification and experience of key personnel.
8. Evidence of similar Project executed over the last three (3) years in at least three (3) States or more.
9. List of Equipment and Technical Capability.
10. Annual turnover of at least N1.5 Billion within the last three (3) years.
11. Vat Registration and evidence of past remittance.
12. Sworn Affidavit Certified as follows:-
a. That the documents submitted are genuine and correct.
b. That non of the Directors/Partners of the company has been convicted by any court of law.
c. That the Firm/Company is not bankrupt that none of the Officer of the procuring entitle is former or present director of Company.
Submission of the Document:-
Interested Contractors shall submit the relevant documents on or before 8th October 2013. At the same time collect the tender documents at same venue on payment of non-refundable fee of N300,000.00. The completed tender document should be accompanied with a 3% bid security from a reputable Bank in form of Guarantee within the same period.
All to be submitted to the Office of the Managing Director, Jigawa Broadcasting Corporation (JBC) Dutse Jigawa State, in a sealed envelope and clearly marked; “Pre-Qualification/Tender for Jigawa Broadcasting Corporation Radio Transmitters”.
The Bid submission should be made on or before 9th October, 2013. The Documents will be opened in the presence of the bidder/representatives at 12:00 Noon of the 9th October, 2013, at Jigawa Broadcasting Corporation Conference Hall.
The authority reserves the right not to award the contract to the lowest or highest bidder.