Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2011/2012 tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Merged Library Development Projects at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic
P.M.B 2210, Abeokuta
Ogun State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2011/2012 tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Merged Library Development Projects
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State is about to execute the year 2011/2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) merged Library Development Projects and hereby invites interested and reputable Conductors and Suppliers with requisite competence and expertise who may wish to “Pre-Qualify to TENDER for the execution of the projects in the Polytechnic.
Procurement of 1,002 Nos. Of Assorted Titles of Books and Reference Materials LOT (B) – TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/ 11 -12/02
Procurement of 391 Nos. Of Assorted Journals
LOT (C) – TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/ 11 -12/03
E-content (E-library project, LID I.T Consult.VAT
LOT (D) – TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/ 11 -12/03
OPEAC Development: On Line Publication Access Catalogue Software to Replace the Manual Catalogue Boxes Deployment and Continuous Upgrade /Maintenance of KOHA
LOT (E) – TETF/POLY/ABEOKUTA/LIB/11-12/03
Procurement of Equipment for the Media Resources Centre
LOT (F) – TETF/POY/ ABEOKUTA/LIB/11-12/03
Procurement of 29 Nos. Of Library Furniture
Procurement of Sound Proof Generator for the Library 60K VA
(B) Pre- Qualification Requirement
Only Contractors-‘Suppliers that have proven capability, relevant experience with good track records will be considered for qualification to tender.
All the following documents MUST be submitted by interested applicants, as lack of any of the under listed pre-qualification requirements will automatically disqualify the erring applicant:
- Copy of the Company profile with relevant and necessary information
- Evidence of Technical competence/Experience and Technical qualifications of key personnel with copies of certificates (i.e. Professional Certificate and Curriculum Vitae where applicable).
- Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last five (5) years with names of clients-, evidence of a ward and practical completion certificate ,
- Evidence of incorporation/registration with the Corporate Affairs commission.
- Copy of Evidence of Registration as Contractor with Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta.
- Evidence of payment of VAT, Education Tax and Pension contributions and remittance.
- Evidence of Tax clearance Certificate for the past Three (3) years.
- Audited Annual Financial reports of the Company for the last Three (3) years.
- Evidence of Financial capability or worthiness from Company’s Bankers.
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
- A verifiable Affidavit under the Procurement Act 2007 or relevant state law sworn to at the State/Federal High Court indicating that the Company is not in receivership; none of its Directors have been convicted for fraud: and disclosure of any relationship with the Polytechnic Personnel.
- Any other convincing evidence
Arrangement of documents should follow the list above and appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have table of content indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found.
(C) Pre-Qualification Fees
Submission of pre-qualification documents should be accompanied with evidence of payments as follows;
LOT (A): N20, 000 Only
LOT (B): N20.000 only
LOT (C): N20, 000 only
LOT (D): N5.000 only
LOT (E): N5, 000 only
LOT (F): N20, 000 only;
LOT (G): N15, 000 only
Note: All payments should be made to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta through (POS).
(D) Method of Application
(1) The Pre- qualification documents should be submitted in wax-sealed envelope for the project, bearing no identification of the bidder externally, but marked with title of the particular project at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
(2) Pre-Qualification Process Schedule
Opens – Friday 11 – July, 2014
Closes- Friday 18 – July, 1024
(3) The submission of pre- qualification documents does not in any way compel Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta to shortlist any of the contractors/Suppliers for tenders
(4) All expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification and tendering responses and all expenses otherwise associated with this exercise shall be borne solely by the prospective companies,
N.B It should be noted that only pre- qualified applicants will be invited to tender for the projects and no correspondence shall be exchanged with unsuccessful applicants.
Ag. Registrar/Ag. Sec Procurement Planning Committee