Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Refining & Petrochemical Directorate
NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, PMB 190, Garki, Abuja-Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Crude Oil Transportation Using Marine Vessels (COTMV) From Bonny To Okrika Jetty
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wishes to procure services for Transportation of Crude Oil using Marine Vessels from Bonny to its Okrika jetty and hereby invites interested competent and reputable companies to submit pre-qualification bids for assessment.
2.0 Scope of Work and Services
The scope of services for Transportation of Crude Oil using Marine Vessels from Bonny to its Okrika jetty shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provision of a VLCC (Very Large Crude Carrier) to load crude oil from a terminal;
- Three (3) Shuttle Vessels of about 50,000 MT capacities to load Crude Oil from the VLCC through Ship-To-Ship (STS) transfer to discharge ex-Okrika Jetty;
- Provision of Tug boats and other equipment for the STS operations;
- Delivery of an estimated 3,000,000 barrels of crude oil from Bonny terminal to Okrika jetty through this operation, monthly;
- The vessels must be double hull and be insured and OCIMF compliant;
- Provision of all bunker fuels and other logistics for the operation;
- Compliance with relevant Nigerian laws, obtaining required clearances and coordinating activities of the various agencies involved such as the Navy, NIMASA, DPR, NPA, Customs, Communities, etc.
- Hiring of Gun Boats for associated security support for the operation.
3.0 Pre-Qualification Criteria
Prospective companies wishing to participate in the provision of the required services are required to submit their pre-qualification bids containing the under listed documents:
a) Detailed company profile with certified true copy of certificate of registration/incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
b) Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years;
c) Certified true copy of Company’s tax clearance certificates for the last three years;
d) Evidence of VAT Registration;
e) Evidence of current registration with DPR
f) Evidence of current registration with NNPC CHQ or its subsidiary;
g) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project(s) including reference letter from a reputable bank;
h) Verifiable evidence of similar service successfully executed or being executed by the company indicating location, letters of award and completion certificates in the last five years;
i) List of vessels or the sources available to the company;
j) Organizational Structure and CVs of relevant key managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company for this service;
k) Evidence or plan for compliance with Nigerian Content Act; Company’s Safety, Health, Environment and Security (CASHES) plans and Quality Assurance/Control Policy;
l) Evidence of remittance of staff pension contributions to the appropriate pension custodian/administrator; and
m) Any other relevant information on the company.
4.0 Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
All proposals should be submitted in CD and two (2) copies in sealed envelope marked Transportation of Crude Oil using Marine Vessels from Bonny to its Okrika jetty addressed to:
Headquarters Tenders Committee (HTC),
Room 415, 4th Floor Block ‘A1,
NNPC Towers, Central Business District
5.0 Closing Date for Receipt of Pre-Qualification Documents
Receipt of pre-qualification documents shall end at close of work on 25th October, 2013.