Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Technical Supply Services at Oiltest Support Services Limited
OILTEST SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED
Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Technical Supply Services
Tender No. 0TSS032015
Oiltest Support Services Limited hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors registered in Nigeria to respond to this invitation to the Bid for the Provision of Supply Services. The Contract is proposed to commence 2015 and continue for the duration of 12months with Oiltest having the sole option of extend the duration if satisfied with Tenderer’s services.
The scope of work shall include but not limited to the supply of:
- Electrical Consumables
- Generator Consumables
- Vehicle Consumables
- Mechanical Spares and Fittings
- Personal Protective Equipment
To be eligible to participate in this Tender exercise, interested Contractors are expected to write an application letter with company letter headed paper and provide the following additional documents:-
(i) Certificate of Incorporation
(ii) Details of Company ownership
(iii) Company Profile showing Past Experience/Description of items supplied
(iv) 3years Tax Clearance
(v) Tax Identification Number (TIN)
(vi) VAT Certificate
(vii) Financial Details
- Evidence of financial backing from Bank or financial institution/performance bond
(viii) Location of facilities (Equipment workshops, repair & maintenance facilities)
(ix) Directorate of Petroleum Resources (DPR) if applicable
This Tender Opportunity shall be open to interested and competent Contractors and close on 19th May, 2015
- Please note that only technically qualified Contractors will be requested to submit Commercial Tenders.
- All interested Suppliers must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone numbers) of their Company and authorized Personnel are included in their documentation.
- Only authorized personnel of interested Suppliers will be communicated with.
- Oiltest Support Services Limited has the privileged right to reject or to accept any Supplier’s submission at its sole discretion.
- All Contractors are to indicate the Work Scope(s) they are interested in (This is to be captured in the application letter).
The application and additional documents are to be enclosed in a sealed A4 envelope and addressed to:
PMB 5135, Port Harcourt,
On the Top right hand side of the envelope to be marked “Tender Documents”