Integrated Data Services Limited
(A Subsidiary of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation)
36, Ogba Road, Oko, P.M.B. 1003, CD 300-001, Benin City, Edo State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Provision of Computer Hardware Equipment for Seismic Data Processing Services
The Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL), a Strategic Business Unit of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, plans to upgrade her Seismic Data Processing equipment to position her strategically, and therefore wishes to invite interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience in similar ventures to apply for pre-qualification for consideration to tender for the provision of computer hardware equipment for Seismic Data Processing.
2. Scope of Work
The work scope for the provision of the processing equipment will include but not limited to:
- Purchase of hardware equipment with evidence of purchase from OEMs.
- Compatibility of equipment and ability to integrate seamlessly with existing hardware.
- Installation, Networking and Integration of all equipment with existing systems,
- Quality Control and Testing.
3. Basic Requirements and Specification
The specifications of equipment to be provided are:
- IBM Blade Servers and Cluster Systems
- IBM xServers
- Hitachi Data Storage (HDS) Enterprise storage solutions with mirroring capabilities
- IBM, Fujitsu and Imation Tape Drives and Media
- Dell Precision Workstations
Detailed specifications of equipment and quantities will be made available to those who are pre-qualified.
4. Pre-Qualification Requirements
In order to be considered, interested companies, which must be Nigerian registered companies, should submit letters of intent accompanied with the following:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Current Registration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) with relevance to this service and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
- Documentation/Evidence of relevant and verifiable prior experience on similar service (including client name, location, dates of work, value, etc.).
- Ownership and/or existing relationship with a Seismic Data Processing Center.
- Evidence of Existing relationship with OEMs.
5. Nigerian Content
Prospective tenderers are required to demonstrate ability to comply with the Nigerian Contents directive. Only contractors who submit plans and target dates to meet increased participation of Nigerian companies in the delivery of some goods and services shall be invited to submit technical and commercial competitive bids for the contract. In addition, perspective tenderers will be required to submit learning and skills development plans for their Nigerian staff.
6. Method of Submission
The responses should be sent in duplicate hardcopies and on electronic media (CD-ROM) in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Pre-Qualification for the Provision of Computer Hardware Equipment for Seismic Data Processing Services”
Responses to this invitation must reach the address below not later than 7th November, 2013:
The Secretary, Management Tenders’ Committee,
Integrated Data Services Limited,
36, Ogba Road, Oko, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
Please note that this is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering information and instructions shall be sent only to companies that have been pre-qualified, screened and found suitable to provide the service. There is no commitment or obligation, implied or otherwise for IDSL to issue a tender or enter into a contract. Participation in the pre-qualification exercises does not construe or imply any commitment to any party or entitle any party to any indemnity or any form of payment from IDSL.
Management of IDSL