Tender Opportunity: Call-Off Contract for Provision of Consultancy Support for Oil Spill/Remediation Services at the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Operator of the NNPC/Shell/Elf/Agip Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Call-Off Contract for Provision of Consultancy Support for Oil Spill/Remediation Services Tender
Nipex Ref 0200349
SPDC hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies of an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Consultancy Support for Oil Spill and Remediation Services on a call off basis. The proposed contract will commence in Quarter 4 2015 and remain active for three (3) years duration, followed by a one (1) year extension option.
2.0 Scope of Work
The scope of activities to be covered shall include but not limited to the under listed in connection with Consultancy Support for Oil Spill and Remediation services to support our onshore operations in Shell Operating units located in Nigeria:
- Standard Site Assessment Procedure Execution. Risk Assessment & Report Writing.
- Borehole Drilling. Sampling from Boreholes and Monitoring Wells
- In-situ testing and Monitoring well installation and development.
- Classification Testing and Laboratory / Bio-Chemical Testing.
- Non-Intrusive Geophysical Investigation
- Environmental Sampling and Impact Assessment.
- Soil and groundwater clean up and detailed remediation design
- Supervision of Soil and Groundwater Remediation Projects
- Project Management and Reporting
- Technical and Project Manpower support
- Capability audits of Oil 5pill and Remediation main and sub contractors.
- Tier 2 Soil and Groundwater Quantitative Risk Assessment and Reporting
3.0 Mandatory Requirements
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre- qualified as essential service vendor in any of the following Product Categories in the NJQS database:
3, 02. 02 Safety, Health and Environment Consultancy (Categories A – D) 3.03.05 Safety and Environmental (R&D) Services (Categories A – D)
Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will be invited to submit Technical bids.
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status’ and then click ‘supplier product group’.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Aboyomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit dear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to Indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (53) years.
- Location of in- country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair Stamp; maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made-in- Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) from Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) or evidence of the application of the certificates
- All operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide a R & D duster approved by the Board as part of the operator’s Nigerian Content plan for the project.
- The Arrangement shall be in the form of an MOA and indicate how the operator will deploy the cluster for any R & D requirements during the contract period and the first 5 years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
- All service companies are required to sign a MOA with any of the research clusters. The MOA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board.
- Researchers that meet the technical requirements of the Board shall be notified on the Research Cluster they belong to: and they will be required to upload research proposals relevant to their cluster unto the NOGIC JQS portal http://www.nogicjqs.com on request.
5.0 Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the relevant NJQS product/categories (A – D) as at 14th January, 2015 being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit Technical Bids
6.0 Additional Information
- All cost incurred m preparing, registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and NOT through unauthorized
individuals or agents.
- This advertisement of Invitation to tender shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NNPC/SPDC to award any formof contract toany company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any Indemnify from NNPC/SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companieshaving been prequalified in NJQS.
- NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the pre-qualification/ Technical package.
Visit us on:
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.eom for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed Through NipeX system.