Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) for Boy Child Education Intervention Programme in the Southeast at the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund)
Tertiary Education Trust Fund
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) for Boy Child Education Intervention Programme in the Southeast
This Specific Procurement Notice follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for 2015 capital and recurrent projects published on May 25, 2015 in National Mirror and Leadership newspapers, Federal Tenders Journal and on the TETFund website. The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), in compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act (2007), hereby invites eligible Contractors and Suppliers to submit Technical and Financial bids for the following:
LOT I. Project Monitoring Vehicle
(2) REQUIREMENTS FOR TENDER
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(ii) Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration;
(iii) Company Income Tax (CIT) Clearance for the past three (3) years (2011-2014);
(iv) Evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act (2004);
(v) Evidence of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act (2011);
(vi) Verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs that had been successfully executed
(vii) Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years (2011-2014);
(viii) Company Profile
(ix) Current Bank Reference;
(x) Bidders should accompany their submission with a sworn affidavit of disclosure of interest;
(xi) A sworn affidavit that the firm is not in receivership/bankruptcy and that none of its Directors has been convicted for any criminal offence relating to fraud, financial impropriety, misrepresentation or falsification of acts relating to any matter.
(3) COLLECTION OF STANDARD BIDDING DOCUMENTS
Bidders should collect relevant Standard Bidding Document(s) from the Procurement Division (Ground Floor), TETFund, Maitama, Abuja from Thursday, 23rd July, 2015 between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm on week days upon collection of a receipt after the presentation of a bank draft of N 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) payable to Tertiary Education Trust Fund at the Cash Office, Finance & Investment Department of the Fund.
(4) SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
The technical and financial bidding documents shall be submitted in both hard and soft copies. Hard copies should be submitted in a sealed envelope (containing two individually sealed envelopes clearly labelled technical and financial bids).The outer sealed envelope should be clearly labelled at the top left-hand corner “Bidding documents for (insert (works)” and quoting the appropriate lot number as applicable and addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund),
6 Zambezi Crescent, Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Bidding documents in the sealed envelope shall be deposited by bidders in the Tenders Box located at the Procurement Division, Ground Floor, TETFund Head Office, 6, Zambezi Crescent, Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from 23rd July, 2015 to 12:00 noon on 3rd September, 2015.
(5) CLOSING DATE AND OPENING OF BIDS:
The closing date for submission of bidding documents is Thursday, 3rd September, 2015 at 12:00pm; late submissions will be rejected. The documents received shall be opened immediately after the closing of bid submission at the Auditorium of the Nigeria National Merit House, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
All Bidders and/or their Representatives, Relevant Professional Bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the Public Opening of Bids.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
(1) TETFund will not enter into correspondence with any unsuccessful bidder;
(2) Any bidder that submits fake documents shall be out rightly disqualified and may be reported to relevant authority;
(3) The Fund reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings in the public interest without incurring any liability to the bidders;
(4) Bidders name, office address, email address and phone numbers should be indicated on the reverse side of their envelopes;
(5) Bidders are to ensure that they also sign the Bid Submission Register at the Procurement Division of the Fund;
(6) This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of TETFund nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from TETFund by virtue of such bidder having responded to this advertisement.
TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND
No. 6, Zambezi Crescent, Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja
Tel: 07098818818, 09-291-5140