Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) at National Malaria Elimination Programme, Federal Ministry of Health
National Malaria Control Programme
Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
The National Malaria Elimination Programme, Federal Ministry of Health is calling for expression of interest from competent auditing firms to provide audit services on the Global Fund Round 8 Phase 2 Grant titled “Contributing to rapid and sustained scale-up of Malaria Control Interventions for Impact in Nigeria. The grant covers Five (5) Service Delivery Areas namely Prevention with LLINs, Prompt and Effective treatment with ACTs, Diagnosis, Behavioural Change Communication (BCC) and Health Systems Strengthening (HSS). The Grant is being implemented at Federal, State and LG level, and thirty (30) States of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) are currently benefiting from the grant. Twelve of the states (ie Nasarawa, Borno, Imo, Cross River, Ogun, Lagos, Kaduna, Yobe, Enugu, Kwara, FCT and Plateau States) are Sub-Recipients on the grant while the remaining eighteen are being supported through four organizations namely Africare, Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH), Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) and Sustainable Health Initiatives (SHI).
Interested bidders may obtain detailed terms of reference that contains information on the scope of work at the NMEP website: http://www.nmcp.gov.ng
The bidder is expected to submit the following documents:
- Brochure, or a brief presentation of your company
- Certificate / evidence of incorporation of your firm in Nigeria.
- The CVs and available appropriate professional qualification of proposed experts and capacities and skills among the proposed team
- Reference list demonstrating experience with similar assignments especially in Donor Funded Projects such as the Global Fund.
- Contact information (name address, email address)
- Certificate of registration of firm with relevant professional bodies.
- Audited company account for the past three years
- Tax clearance and VAT with evidence of remittances for the past three years.
- Evidence of PENCOM registration and contribution
Please note that the EOI and the accompanying documents should be packaged in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top right hand corner “Expression of Interest”, and submitted to the office of:
The National Coordinator
National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), FMoH
1st Floor Abia House,
Central Business District Abuja, FCT
Deadline for Submission of Expression of Interest
The deadline for the submission of Expression of Interest is 10th December, 2013.