Request for Expressions of Interest (Consultancy Services) at Kaduna State Commercial Agricultural Development Project
Kaduna State Government
Country: Nigeria Commercial Agriculture Development Project
Credit No: 4539UNI
Kaduna State Commercial Agricultural Development Project
Request for Expressions of Interest (Consultancy Services)
This request for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Commercial Agriculture Development Project which appeared in This Day Newspaper of 22nd July 2009.
The Kaduna State Government through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (hereinafter referred to as IDA) Bank toward the cost of Commercial Agriculture Development Project (CADP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for the following Consultancy Services:
(1) Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Beneficiary Assessment/ Impact survey
(2) Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Survey on Socio Economic Impact of Farm Access Roads.
The CADP is to support the strategy of;
- Diversifying into non oil sources of growth and away from overdependence on oil and gas.
- Bringing considerable global experience and knowledge on value chain development and small-holder commercialization.
- Development of comprehensive and harmonized framework of support for agricultural commercialization, which includes capacity building, provision of critical public goods and development of market linkages
- Identifying challenges and opportunities for growth and particularly agricultural growth in Kaduna State.
The Kaduna State Commercial Agriculture Development Project now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing any of the services.
Interested consultants (Firms) must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, and availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.) Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
A consultant will be selected under Consultant Qualification (CQ) in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (current edition).
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09.00 am 5.00 pm (Mondays-Fridays).
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below on or before 5.00pm, Tuesday 10th March, 2015.
The State Project Coordinator,
Kaduna State Commercial Agriculture Development Project Office,
Kaduna State Agricultural Development Project (KADP) Hqtrs,
No 11, Race Course Road Opp. Murtala Muhd Square