The New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD Nigeria)
Ref: NEPAD – N/PRO/2014/Vol.1
The New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD Nigeria) as part of its strategies towards the attainment of its Mission, Vision and Objectives, wishes to invite competent and qualified Contractors/Service providers to submit tenders for the under listed jobs in NEPAD Nigeria in FY-2014. This request for Tender follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) that appeared in the National Dailies on 2nd June, 2014.
The details of Goods, Works and Services to be provided are contained in the tender documents as indicated below;
- Recurrent; Goods
Lot 1: Procurement of Library Books
- Recurrent; Small Works
Lot 1: Maintenance of Office Furniture
Lot 2: Maintenance of Office Building
Lot 3: Maintenance of Office IT equipment
Lot 4: Printing of Security Documents
- Recurrent: Services
Lot 1: Cleaning & Fumigation
- Capital: Works
Lot 1: Purchase of and installation of additional security equipment
Lot 2: Provision of Office Infrastructure
Lot 3: Rehabilitation of Office Building
- Capital: Goods
Lot 1: Computer Software acquisition
Prospective bidders are expected to possess the following minimum requirement:
- Detailed Company Profile.
b. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three consecutive years (2011, 2012 and 2013) by inclusion of photocopy.
- Company’s audited Accounts for the last three years, (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- VAT certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of compliance with the Pensions Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of Certificate of compliance from the National Pension Commission.
- Evidence of compliance with the industrial Training Funds (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of Certificate of compliance from the Industrial Training Funds (ITF).
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria where applicable by inclusion of photocopy of registration Certificate.
- Evidence of compliance with contribution to the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund:
- Sworn affidavit:-
- Of not being in receivership, the subject of any form of inefficiency bankruptcy proceedings or subject of any warding up petition or proceedings.
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of NEPAD Nigeria or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in your company.
- Of not having any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence: and
- Confirmation that all information presented in your bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Evidence of possession of experience as a contractor/supplier in projects of similar nature and complexity by inclusion of verifiable letters of Contract Award and Job Completion Certificates (to comply with this requirement, jobs quoted should be at least 70% completed for on- going projects and accompanied with Interim Certificates).
- Evidence of possession of adequate qualified personnel to performance obligation of the procurement contracts by inclusion of photocopies of their CVs, academic and professional certificates (for Works and Services).
- Evidence of registration with the relevant professional regulatory bodies (for Works and Services); and
- Submission of letter of authority from manufacturer (for goods only).
Collection of Tenders Documents
Interested bidders are expected to collect the Tenders Documents from the Procurement Unit of NEPAD Nigeria Office within working hours (8.00am to 4.00pm) of work days (Monday to Friday) at the address provided below, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira), only for each lot at the NEPAD Nigeria Cash Office, Ground Floor.
Submission of Tenders
One Original and a copy (both in hard and soft copies) of both Technical and Financial bids should be packaged separately in two different envelopes sealed and clearly labeled Technical Bid & “Financial Bid” respectively with company’s name indicated at the back of the envelopes. Both envelopes should be enclosed in a third envelope marked wish the “Tender for (Specify the Lot and description)” at the top right hand corner and the company’s name indicated at the back of the envelope, addressed as follows:
The Special Adviser to the President on NEPAD,
The New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD Nigeria),
12, Faranah Street, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja.
Tender Submission Deadline
All submissions must be registered at the Procurement Unit, NEPAD Nigeria, 12 Faranah Street, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja and thereafter dropped in the appropriate Tenders box provided for the purpose on or before 12.00 noon. Monday, 28th July, 2014. Tender(s) submitted after the deadline for submission shall not be considered.
Tenders will be opened at the NEPAD Nigeria Conference Room, 12, Faranah Street, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja, on the 28th July. 2014 immediately after the deadline for the submission of bids. Bidders or their representatives, relevant Professional Bodies, Non-Governmental Organisations working in Transparency any Anti-corruption area and interested members of the public are invited to the bids opening exercise.
- This advertisement should not be considered as a contract award or any commitment on the part of NEPAD Nigeria nor shall it entitle any contractor to claim whatsoever from NEPAD Nigeria.
- NEPAD Nigeria is also not bound to accept the lowest evaluated tender or any other tender that may be received.
iii. NEPAD Nigeria reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 without incurring thereby any liability to the bidders.
- For further enquiries, please visit our website www.nepadaprm.gov.ng
The Special Adviser to the President on NEPAD