Invitation to Tender at Federal Ministry of Environment
Federal Ministry of Environment
Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja
Invitation to Tender
The Federal Ministry of Environment invites qualified Contractors for the execution of 2013 Capital Projects:
SCOPE: The Scope of the works vary for the various lots and are as follows:
|S/N||Lot NO||Description of Services||Location|
|Environmental Assessment Department|
|1||EA-G1||Procurement of In -situ Environmental (Air, Soil and Water) Monitoring Equipment for EIA certification.||Nationwide
|2||EA-W1||Inventorization of Environmentally degraded Lands Nationwide and Pilot Project on Bio technological Rehabilitation of a Degraded Site In the South -East Zone||Abandoned Biafra Airstrip at Agulu- Ezechukwu/ Aguata High School, Aguata LGA, Anambra State.|
|Climate Change Department|
|3||CC-W1||Development of Skill Acquisition Centre with Solar Powered Grinding Machine.||Owo, Ondo State
|4||CC-W2||Solar Street Lights For Ubiaja, Uromi and Irrua.||Edo State
|Erosion, Flood And Coastal Zone Management Department|
|5||EC-W1||Establishment and Maintenance of existing Automated Flood Early Warning System (TEWS).||Nationwide
Interested companies are required to posses and submit the following as part of the tender documents.
Tenders without any of I -XIV need not apply.
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission including FORM C07 (Limited liability only)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance.
- Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years; (i.e. 2010, 2011 and 2012).
- Evidence of Compliance (Registration and Remittance) with the provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amended Act 2011
- Evidence of Compliance (Registration and Remittance) with the provision of PENCOM Act 2004.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional/Regulatory body(ies)
- Provide details of Company’s profile including the Curriculum Vitae of 5 most important professional staff and other resources
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience in the jobs of this magnitude/nature in the last five years. (Attach Letter of Award, Payment Certificates and Certificates of Completion)
- ix. Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 Years prepared by a professional registered with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria. (Attach evidence of registration)
- Evidence from the company’s Bankers as to its financial capacity/Bank Support to undertake the works, if awarded:
- Name, Address, phone number and e-mail of contact person.
- A Letter authorizing the Federal Ministry of Environment to verify claims with relevant agencies or bodies.
- Photocopy of the Bid Purchase Receipt.
- Affidavit of disclosure that none of the persons connected with Bid process in the procuring entity has any pecuniary interest and that the company is not in receivership or any form of insolvency, bankruptcy/debarment and that none of the Directors of the Company has been convicted for financial or economic crime.
“Please provide ONLY coloured photocopy of the documents listed as Items I, II and III and arrange all documents in the order listed above.
i. Notwithstanding the submission of tender data, the Federal Ministry of Environment is neither committed nor obligated to include your company or any bid list or award any form of contract to your company or agent.
ii. The advertisement shall not be considered as commitment on the part of the Federal Ministry of Environment; nor shall it entitle potential companies to make any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Federal Ministry of Environment by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
iii. Tender requirements i-xiv above are to be included in the technical bid.
iv. Minimum Turnover required for each contract is as specified in the document
Non-Refundable Tender Fee
Complete set of bidding documents are to be collected from the Secretariat of MTB, Federal Ministry of Environment, Room B301, Mabushi with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N20, 000.00 in bank draft issued in favour of the Federal Ministry of Environment for each of the Lots (Bid switching after purchase will not be allowed)
Submission and Deadline:
The submission is to consist of one Original and two duplicate copies in the envelope marked “Confidential” on the top of the left hand corner, hand written Project Title, Lot Number, Company Name and Address. The submission is to be addressed to:
The secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board
Federal Ministry of Environment, Abuja
Telephone: 08094912628 and submitted at:
Room B301, MTB Secretarial, 3rd Floor,
Federal Ministry of Environment, Headquarters,
Deadline for submission is on or before 12.00 Noon, on 11th November, 2013. (Late submission will be rejected) while the bids will be opened at 12.00Noon same day at:
Auditorium, Ground floor Green Building,
Federal Ministry of Environment
Plot 14, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Help to save and preserve the Forest