Debt Management Office
The Federal Government of Nigeria has provided funds in the 2013 Appropriation for the Debt Management Office to upgrade its Office Equipments. Accordingly, the DMO in line with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 is hereby inviting competent and reputable contractors/suppliers to tender for the jobs.
Description of Work
The details of Goods, Works & Services to be provided are contained in the tender documents as indicated below. All applications should be per
LOT, as follows:
LOT1: Procurement & Installation of Security Equipment
LOT2: Procurement & Installation of Photocopying Machines
LOT3: Procurement and Construction of Office safe
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Copy of Tax Clearance Certificates for the past three years
- Copy of VAT Certificate and evidence of remittances
- Evidence of registration and remittance of Industrial Training Funds contributions
- Evidence of Pensions/Social Security Contribution in accordance with the Pension Act, 2004
- Company’s audited financial reports for the last three years
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully done in the past three years
- Full details of the company’s profile
- Evidence of financial capability/ reference letter from reputable Bank
Collection of tender Document
Interested bidders are expected to collect the tender documents from the Admin Unit of the Debt Management Office from September 3, 2013 to October 15, 2013.
Submission of Tender Document
Completed Technical and Financial bids shall be forwarded in separate envelopes, boldly marked as such. Both envelops should be enclosed in a third sealed envelope marked “Tender for (specify the Lot and description Ton top of the right hand corner and addressed to:
The Director- General,
Debt Management Office
NDIC Building (First Floor),
Plot 447/448, Constitution Avenue
Central Business District, P.M.B. 532, Garki, Abuja
All submission must be registered at the Admin Unit of the Debt Management Office on or before 2.00 noon, October 15, 2013. Electronic Bids shall not be accepted and Bids received after the deadline will be rejected.
Tenders will be opened at the Debt Management Office’s Board Room, NDIC Building (First Floor), Plot 447/448, Constitution Avenue Central Business District, Abuja on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 by 2.00 p.m. Bidders or their representatives, NGOs, Professional bodies and interested members of the public are invited to the bid opening exercise.
This advertisement should not be considered as a contract award or any commitment on the part of the Debt Management Office nor shall it entitle any contractor to claims whatsoever from DMO. The DMO is also not bound to accept the lowest evaluated tender or any other tender that may be received.