Invitation to Bid at National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal Education (NMEC)
National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal Education
Plot 1641, Bade Close, Off Ubiaja Crescent, P.M.B 295, Garki Abuja
Invitation to Bid
The National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal Education (NMEC) wishes under the 2013 Budget to invite reputable and competent firms/ contractors to bid for the following:
Scope of Work:
LOT I: Procurement and Installation of Centrally Manage Office System (CMOS)
LOT 2: Procurement of Office Furniture and Equipment for NMEC Vocational Centre, Minna.
LOT 3: Reprinting of Non-Formal Education Curriculum etc.
LOT4: Reprinting of .Non-Formal Education Primers, etc.
Requirements for Bidding:
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Detailed Company Profile;
- Tax clearance Certificate for last three years (2010, 2011, & 2012);
- VAT registration Certificate and Evidence of Remittance to FIRS;
- Evidence of Financial Audited Account for the past 3 years;
- Evidence of Similar Project Previously delivered e.g. Letters of award, engagement, payment etc.
- Evidence of Financial Capability/ Bank Reference Letter
- Evidence of Manufacturers Authorization – Lot 1
- Clear office address
- Evidence of Compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 (As Amended);
- Evidence of Compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF Act 2011);
- Sworn affidavit that none of the Company’s director is an ex-convict;
- Sworn affidavit that the Company is not bankrupt.
Collection and Submission of Bidding Documents:
Interested bidders should pick the bid document (On payment of non -refundable tender fee of =N=20,000 for Lot 1, Lot 2 and =N= 10, 000, Lot 3 or Lot 4 in Certified Bank Draft issued in favour of NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR MASS LITERACY ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION- please write the name of your company/organization at the back of the draft) from The Head of Procurement, 2nd floor NMEC Head Office. Plot 1641 Bade Close, off Ubiaja Crescent, Garki II Abuja. Submission of bid should be done in sealed envelope (with photocopy of draft payment) marked “Bid for Procurement LOT Number” (Bidders are allowed to bid for only one LOT please) and addressed to:
Plot 1641 Bade Close,
Off Ubiaja Crescent,
Garki II, Abuja
Closing of Bids:
Submission of bid closes at 12 noon on 23rd September, 2013, Please note: Bid submitted after stipulated time will not be treated.
Opening of Bids:
Opening of bids will take place by 1:00 p.m on the same dale as above at the Commission’s Head Office Conference Room