Road Sector Development Team (RSDT)
Federal Ministry of Works
Invitation for Tender (IFT) Nigeria
Federal Roads Development Project (FRDP)
Credit Number IDA 44150
Procurement of emergency Ambulance Points for Federal Roads Safety Corps (FRSC)
IFT No: FRDP/2013/NCB/W/01
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Federal Roads Development Project (FRDP) that appeared in Development Business dated 11 March. 2005.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) in the sum of USD 330 million towards the Federal Roads Development Project (FRDP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Emergency Ambulance Points for Federal Roads Safety Corps (FRSC) FRDP/20LVNCB/W/01.
3. The Road Sector Development Team (RSDT) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Emergency Ambulance Points listed below.
|Quantity||Delivery Period||Bid Security (NCN)|
|Lot 1 – Emergency Ambulance Points
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Unit Manager, Road Sector Development Team (RSDT) at the address below on working days from 10.00am to 5.00 pm (Local Time).
6. Eligibility and Qualifications requirements include:
i. Article of Incorporation or Registration of firm
ii. Latest Income Tax Clearance Certificate
iii. Latest VAT Registration Certificate
b) Financial Capability:
i. The audited accounts for the last three years 2010, 2011 and 2012 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidder’s financial position.
ii. The required average annual turnover shall be greater than N50M over the last 3 years
iii. The minimum amount of liquid assets and or credit facilities net of other contractual commitments of the Bidders shall be N25M.
c) Experience and Technical Capacity:
i Experience as prime contractor or subcontractor in the construction works for at least five (5) years.
ii The required number of similar contracts completed shall be one (1) over a period of three (3) years.
iii. Major items of construction equipment proposed to carry out the contract. a)Grader l;(b) Roller 1 (c) Light weight forklift -1 (d) Bulldozer -1
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be in Bank Draft in favor of “Federal Roads Development Project”. Bidding Documents will be available from 13th August, 2013.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00pm on 12th September, 2013. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:30pm on 12th September, 2013. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated in the Table in column 3 above and must be addressed to Federal Roads Development Project”.
9. The address referred to above is:
Road Sector Development Team (RSDT).
6 Niagara Close, off Erie Crescent, off Nile Street.
Maitama. Abuja, Nigeria.
Attn: Unit Manager, Engr. Ishaq Mohammed