Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH)
Centre for Disease Control (CDC) Cooperative Agreement Project
Federal Secretariat, Phase III, Abuja
Invitation for submission of Technical and Financial Bids
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Department of Health Planning Research and Statistics – Strengthening Institutional Capacity for the Delivery of Integrated HIV/AIDS Services in Nigeria (SICDHAN) Project has received fund from Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Atlanta, USA and intends to use the fund for procurement of various Goods.
1.0 Scope of Work
Lot i – Procurement of Laboratory Consumables
Lot ii – Procurement of Laboratory Glass and Plastic Wares
2.0 Tendering Requirements
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out any of the above jobs are to submit the following documents for verification
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance for the last 3 years
- Evidence of VAT registration and Remittance
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act
- Evidence of Experience with similar jobs in the last three years in Nigeria or other tropical countries: Name(s) of client, contract sum, should be provided
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the jobs
- Evidence of manufacturing facilities and their location (Not P.O. Box). This requirement must be met even where a bidder is an accredited representative of a manufacturer (i.e. Manufacturer’s Authorization)
- Company profile with names and qualification(s) of key personnel
- Evidence of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) with full details of in-house quality control (QC) facilities.
- Foreign Manufacturer should provide name and address of Local Representative in Nigeria
- A sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company and that no officer of the service is a former or present director, staff or a shareholder of the company.
3.0 Collection of Tender Documents
A complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested bidders from the address in 5.0 below on the submission of written application accompanied by a non refundable tender fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) per Lot in certified Bank Draft Payable to FMOH-SICDHAN; A7c No. 1012852366; Bank-Zenith Bank PLC.
4.0 Deadline for Submission of Documents
Both technical and financial bids should be submitted simultaneously but in two (2) separate sealed envelopes and marked “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…… AND “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT……. At the left corner, marked “Confidential” and addressed to:
5.0 Business Official (BO)
Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Delivery of HIV/AIDS
In Nigeria (SICDHAN)
Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja
Phase 111, Abuja
The sealed documents should be dropped in the tender’s box at Room 1107, 11th Floor, Department of Health Planning Research and Statistics on or before 22nd November, 2013.
6.0 Opening Tender Documents.
Opening of the tender Documents will hold immediately after the deadline in the presence of the bidders representatives and interested members of the public at 12.30pm on the 22nd of November, 2013.
7.0 Important Notice
Please note that:
i. Biding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure as specified by the CDC-SICDHAN.
ii. Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be committment by SICDHAN to award any or all of the above listed projects.
iii.Only Companies/Firm that meets the above stated requirement will be contracted.
iv.Failure to comply with the above stated instructions will earn automatic disqualification.
v. Late bid will be rejected.
Federal Ministry of Health