Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Direct Expansion Air Conditioning System at the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Direct Expansion Air Conditioning System
This is to inform the General Public that the procurement process of the above mentioned project earlier advertised in August, 2014 has been cancelled.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) now wishes to invite competent and reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to tender for the Supply and Installation of Direct Expansion Air Conditioning System.
Scope of Work
The scope of engagement entails:
(a) Supply of Two (2) Electric Split system Direct Expansion Units (Outdoor mount, air cooled condensing unit suitable for on-the ground installation, 60Tons Capacity, 230V/400V, 3-Ø, 50Hz (1750rpm). HFC Refrigerant type, 2 independent refrigeration consisting of 2 semi-Hermetic reciprocating Compressors with standard controls and safeties, ASHRAE compliant). Note that evidence of equipment source and Manufacturer’s test certificate will be required for quality assurance.
(b) Supply of One (1) Indoor Air Handier (Dual circuit vertical cooling large face area type, Normal Airflow capacity of 15.000cfm. 240/400V. 3-Ø, 50Hz ASHRAE compliant design). Note that evidence of equipment source and Manufacturer’s test certificate will be required for quality assurance.
(c) Supply of Refrigerant pipes and elbow (copper type)
(d) Supply of control panel to operate the two Direct Expansion units as a redundant system.
(e) Control/Communication Cables to connect the system to a Remote Panel.
(f) Decommissioning and removal of the existing system,
(g) Installation and Commissioning of the now system.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit insurance Corporation, Abuja.
However, companies that purchased the bid earlier and wish to retender can collect the bid documents at no cost
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2012 – 2014),
- Evidence of VAT registration
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years(20l2-2014),
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers,
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Acts
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom)
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional bodies.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in Receivership and none of its Directors were ever convicted of fraudulent
Submission of Tender Documents
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF DIRECT EXPANSION AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM” and addressed to;
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Monday, 24th August, 2015 by 11:30am. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building. Companies submitting tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Admin Department., before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender submitted at the designated location after the stipulated date and time shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tender
- Opening of tenders shall be on Monday, 24th August, 2015 by 11:30 am at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room.
(i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
(ii) NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
(iii) NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
(iv) All financial bids should be quoted in Naira(N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign-based companies should avail themselves with the most current (prevailing) exchange rate.