Invitation for Expression of Interest on Consultancy Services at Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
Invitation for Expression of Interest on Consultancy Services
The Development of Airport Infrastructure at the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport), Abuja Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) intends to undertake International Competitive bid (ICB) / National Competitive bid (NCB) for the Consultancy Services at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria under its 2015 financial year (FGN) budget. Consequently, the Authority wishes to invite competent and reputable consultants or consortium with requisite field of knowledge and experience for Expression of Interest (EOI).
The services include the design of new runway for a minimum critical aircraft of the A380-800F series with other ancillary works at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja (NAIA)
(B) Scope of the Consultancy Services
The scope shall include both Pre and Post contract Consultancy Services in the following areas:
(i) Topographical survey work of the acquired airport land .
(ii) Digitalised mapping of the entire airport land.
(iii) Subsoil investigation of the airport land.
(iv) Environmental impact assessment of the proposed development
(v) Geometric and structural design of the runway, taxiway pavements and associated facilities (e,g, drainages)
(vi) Design of Airfield Lighting System to meet CAT III International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Standards.
(vii) Design of associated ancillary structures to meet ICAO and Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and other international standards.
(viii) Preparation of tender documents; – (drawings, Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation – (BEME), General Specifications, Condition of Contracts, etc.
(ix) Develop safety and security procedure for the project,
(C) Documents that must be submitted for EOI.
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company)
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC forms CAC02 & CAC07 inclusive (where applicable)
- Evidence of tax payments (current tax clearance certificate) for the last three years (2012, 2013 & 2014),
- Vat registration and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project (bank reference letter/bankguarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
- The firms expressing interest as a consortium must show evidence of a joint venture (JV) and/or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the parties
- Evidence of Firm’s corporate registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Copies of the audited account of the company for the last three years (2012, 2013 & 2014).
- Corporate profile of firm(s) with curriculum vitae of key personnel showing verifiable evidence of their academic, professional qualifications and experience including membership of professional regulatory bodies,
- Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/ongoing project (e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of Completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate).
- Current Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Current Certificate of Compliance issued by Industrial Training Fund (ITF), in compliance with Section 6(2) of the ITF Amendment Act
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers” by submission of Interim Registration Report issued by BPP (Bureau of Public Procurement).
- Sworn affidavit disclosing as follows:
(i) That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
(ii) That the director(s) has / have never been convicted by any court of law. (iii) That none of firm’s director or the company is bankrupt,
(iv) Whether or not any of the officers of FAAN or BPP is a former or present Director of the company.
(D) Submission of Documents
The documents are to be submitted in Soft Copy and Six (6) Hard Copies in A4 paper size and neatly bounded. The document should be arranged in the order listed under expression of interest requirements above and clearly separated by dividers.
The documents must be sealed in an envelope, the project name clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope and the name of the bidding company boldly written at the back.
All documents must be submitted to the office of the
“General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja-Lagos.
Contacts: Phone No. “08033075384”;
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org”
(E) Closing and Opening of Submissions
Submission of tender document shall close at exactly “11.30 am” on ”Monday, 5th of October 2015″. All submissions will be opened on the same day at “12 noon at “Commercial Conference Room, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos”.
- The FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the expression of interest documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the expression of interest documents. Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting at the opening and any other time requested.
- Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
- All submissions must be in English language.
- This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
- Registration, categorization and classification in the BPP’s National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers will be an added advantage, Quality Cost Based (QCB) method will be used for the procurement