Federal Republic of Nigeria
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Name of Country: Nigeria
Project: Third National Fadama Development Project Additional Financing (Fadama III + AF)
Project ID: P096572
IDA Credit No: 5293 – NG
Bid Issue Date: 10th August, 2015.
Title: Supply of Tractors
IFB Number: ENSFCO-AF/GDS/NCB/01/15
Last Date of Submission: 7th September, 2015.
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the DG market of June 19, 2009 and “Daily Trust” and “The Punch” Newspapers of Friday, July 3, 2009 and updated on December 4th 2013.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Third National Fadama Development Project Additional Financing (Fadama lll + AF). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to payments under the Contract for which this invitation is issued.
(3) The State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for items shown below:
|Item No.||Description of Goods||Qty||Bid Security
|Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|1||Supply of Tractor||5Units||2 5% of bid price
|State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO), 4 Onitsha Road, GRA Enugu
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Enugu State Project Coordinator, State Fadama Coordination Office e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org : Tel: 08035543499; or Procurement Officer; Tel: 09031583504 Bidding Documents can be inspected at the address given below from 9.00am-4.00pm daily on Mondays Fridays (excluding public holidays).
(6) Qualifications requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
(i) Documentary Evidence for Financial Capability External Audit Report of the Bidder for the last three (3) years.
To show a line of credit to execute the contract of such magnitude and also provide at least 25% credit facility with the beneficiary of the product and will also give out 10% to the beneficiaries also to be paid installmentally.
(b) Documentary Evidence for Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
Availability of spare parts for the product offered within Nigeria.
To show the availability of selling points in at least each Geo-political Zones.
Having sold the products successfully in Nigeria in the last 5 years.
(c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the usage requirement stipulated and technical specification in the Bidding Document.
(d) Legal Requirement: Provide evidence of Business Registration.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or in an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be by cash or bank draft. The Bidding Documents will be sent by courier at the bidder’s request and cost.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 Noon, on 7th September, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 Noon, on 7th September, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the schedule of requirement above in naira or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
(9) The address referred to above is:
State Project Coordinator,
Enugu State Fadama Coordination Office (ENSFCO),