General Procurement Notice (GPN) at Federal Ministry of Information for Procurement of Works in its office located in Federal Government Press, Apapa, Lagos
Federal Ministry of Information
Radio House, Garki-Abuja
General Procurement Notice (GPN)
The Federal Ministry of Information wishes to bring to the notice of interested. competent and reputable Contractors that the Ministry would carry out Procurement of the underlisted works in its office located in Federal Government Press, Apapa Lagos.
- Details of Projects
Lot 1: Rehabilitation of Printing Machines at Federal Goverment Press, Mobile Road. Apapa Lagos.
Lot 2: Rehabilitation of Structures at the Federal Government Press, Mobile Road, Apapa Lagos.
- Qualification Requirements
Interested Companies are expected to possess the following basic requirement:
(i) Evidence of Company’s Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(ii) Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last 3 Years.
(iii) Evidence of VAT Registration and Past Remittances.
(iv) Evidence of Compliance with Pensions Act 2004.
(v) Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Contribution.
(vi) Company’s Profile reflecting experience and works of Similar Nature and Value.
(vii) Curriculum Vitae (CV) including relevant experience of key Personnel
(viii) Evidence of Financial Capability and support from Bank:
(ix) Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) Years.
- Collection of Tender Documents
Qualified interested and eligible contractors are to collect tender /bid document for not more than 2 lots in Federal Ministry of Information, Garki, Abuja upon the presentation of evidence (original receipts) for the payment of non refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 to the Ministry’s Account, which details are given below or a Bank Draft in favour of the Federal Ministry of Information
- Submission of Tender Documents
The completed Technical and Financial Tender Documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked Technical bid and Financial Bid with both sealed in a hard envelope marked with the Appropriate Project Title, and the Company Name at the top right hand corner addressed and delivered to address below not later than 12 noon on Tuesday, 14th October, 2014
Ministerial Tenders’ Board,
Federal Ministry of Information,
- Opening of Tenders
The Technical bid will be publicly opened at the Press Centre immediately after the close of bids submission at 2:00pm on 14th October, 2014.
- Contractors or their representatives, interested members of the public and relevant Non Governmental Organization (NGOs) are invited to witness the opening of the technical Bids as relevant Non Governmental Organization (NGOs) will be subsequently invited to witness the opening of the Financial Bid Documents.
- Additional Information/Disclaimer
- Notwithstanding the submission of your tender data, the Federal Ministry of Information is neither committed nor obligated to include your company in any bid list or award any form of contract to a company or agent.
- This advertisement shall not be constituted as a commitment on the part of the Ministry not shall it entitle potential companies to make any claims whatever to seek any indemnity from the Ministry by virtue of such company having responded to such advertisement.
- The Ministry reserves the right to make available the tender documents to qualified bidders only.
Federal Ministry of Information’s