Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria/ Procurement Tenders in Nigeria
2013 Procurement Advertisements at Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
Tenders Admin Abuja, Federal Government, Procurement 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)Procurement
Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria
A. Extension of Deadline for Submission of Bid Documents on Automation of Meteorological Data and Transmission Project
The general public and all Tenderers that bid for NIMET procurement which appeared in the Federal Tenders Journal, Thisday and DailyTrust Newspapers of 12th August, 2013 are hereby informed that the closing date for bid submission/bid opening in respect of automation of Meteorological Data and Transmission project has been extended from 26th September, 2013 to 10th October, 2013. Also note that the deadline for bid- submission of bids is 12 noon and the opening exercise shall follow immediately.
B. Change in Commencement of Bid Opening Exercise for Procurement of Conventional Instruments Nationwide
Similarly, all Tenderers who responded to our advertisement on procurement of conventional instruments nationwide published by Federal Tenders Journal, Thisday and DailyTrust Newspapers of 26th August, 2013 are hereby informed that the deadline for bid-submission remains 12 noon, 10th October, 2013. However, the bid opening exercise will equally come up immediately after the deadline.
Any inconvenience caused by above changes is regretted, please.
Director General /CEO
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors at Kano State Fadama Coordination Office (KNSFCO)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender; Procurement, Installation and Commissioning of Medical Equipment at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, (UDUTH), Sokoto
- Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy and Project Management Services for the Proposed 40” X 30 KM Odidi – Warri Gas Pipeline Expansion Project at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Suppliers and Consultants for 2015 Budget Implementation at National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), Abuja
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin