Tender Opportunity; TB-3141 – Provision of Operation and Maintenance of Company Vehicles at Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited
RC NO. RC 333615)
Tender Opportunity; TB-3141 – Provision of Operation and Maintenance of Company Vehicles
NipeX Tender Number: 1200321
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “APD(N)L”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for Provision of Operation and Maintenance of Company Vehicles as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Q3, 2015 and continue for a duration of 2 years with APD(N)L having the sole option to extend for an additional one year.
(2) Scope of Services:
Provision of all required labour, materials and equipment for provision of Operation and Maintenance of Company Vehicles, which shall include but not be limited to:
- Operation of Vehicles at Company’s Lagos/Abuja, Port-Harcourt/Onne, Owerri/lzombe and or any location as directed by Company.
- Provision of qualified personnel to operate company owned vehicles in a professional manner.
- Provision of items/equipment required for the execution of the work, such as Uniforms – shirts, trousers, ties, suits, shoes, belts and coverall as may be required
- Maintenance/Repairs of company vehicles at Contractor’s approved workshop based on accredited manufacturer’s technical support
- Provision of replacement vehicle as at when required.
(3) Mandatory Requirements:
(3.1.1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in 3.05.22 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Services and 3.99.10 Travel Agency, Car Rental Services (Product/Service) category A, B, C and D in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT)
(3.1.2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: You may visit NipeX NJQS Website at www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and thereafter click on ‘supplier product group’.
(3.1.3) If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with DPR to do business, you may contact NipeX Office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(3.1.1) To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipexng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(3.1.2) In addition to 3.1 above, Tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
(4) Award Strategy:
Award shall be made for a call-off contract to the two lowest bidders at lowest bidder’s rates in each location. Lowest bidder shall have 60% while the second lowest bidder will have 40% of the total ceiling value. The contract term shall be for a primary period of two (2) years with an option to extend for an additional year. No bidder can win more than one location.
(5) Nigerian Content Requirements:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.nigcontent.com , in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Indigenous Company, or Nigerian Indigenous Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities).
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC)
(6) Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category 3.05.22 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Services and 3.99.10 Travel Agency, Car Rental Services as at (3rd September, 2015), being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Technical Bid Due Date: 11th January, 2016
Technical Bids Opening Date: 18th January, 2016
(7) Additional Considerations:
Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
- As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
(i) Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
(ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
APD(N)L will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will not communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.