Tender Opportunity: Wireline Logging, Perforation & VSP Services at Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Operator of the NNPC /NAOC/ OHL Joint Venture
Reference: Wireline Logging, Perforation & VSP Services
(Nipex No: 3100143)
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to carry out Wireline Logging, Perforation and VSP Services for a period of two years with one year extension.
NAOC therefore invites submissions for the purposes of pre-qualification from reputable Wireline Services Companies or Consortia having the capability, state of the arts tools and experience to undertake the Scope of Work defined below.
(2) Scope of Work
The work comprises the planning and execution of Wireline Services-Logging, perforation & VSP services etc:
- Provide personnel and equipment necessary to plan, coordinate, supervise and perform the Wireline Logging Perforation and VSP Services.
- Guarantee suitable organizational, logistics and quality control structures in the area of operation (service base), which are indispensable for ensuring correct operational procedures and guaranteeing data quality.
- Provide all consumable and spare part equipment on a consignment basis.
- Prepare and submit the necessary detailed technical reports and other documentation as requested by COMPANY.
- Supply the COMPANY with a Quality Control Manual suited for quality control of the services provided, which covers all areas of calibration, operating techniques and measurement quality.
CONTRACTOR shall conform to ISO 9000 series International Standard. All the activities shall be carried out with minimum impact on the environment and maximum care of health and safety of all concerned, directly or indirectly, with the activities.
(3) Mandatory Requirements
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required in the Product/Service category – Wireline Services 3.04.24 in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre- qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) IF you are not listed in a product/service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the NJQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
(4) Nigerian Content
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance ACT 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not be limited to the following:
(1) Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian registered company as defined in the NOGICD Act 2010 by providing details of Company ownership and share holding structure with clear certified true copies of bidders’ Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) forms C02 and Co7.
(2) Nigerian Content Plan that demonstrates the full utilization of Nigerian labour and services with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the gap.
(3) Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names. Provide evidence (personnel lists and positions with organizational chart to substantiate) of percentage of management that are Nigerian nationals and the percentage of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
(4) Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliances with multinational companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance/joint venture shall be executed with binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
(5) Detail past/present commitment to staff training and development of Nigerian personnel.
(6) Furnish detailed training plan for the service.
(7) Specific to this project, provide evidence (personnel list) of percentage management that are Nigerian nationals and of the total workforce that are Nigerians.
(8) Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list.
(9) Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian businesses.
(10) State the innovative proposals that will enhance the Nigerian Content requirement for this service.
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian content requirements is a FATAL FLAW
(5) CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS in the Product/Service Category: Wireline Services 3.04.24 as at 19th June, 2015 by 4:00pm being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other additional information.
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.