Tender Opportunity: Supply of Motor Vehicles for Years 2013 – 2015 at PAN OCEAN OIL CORPORATION
PAN OCEAN OIL CORPORATION
(Operator of the Pan Ocean/NNPC Joint Venture)
Tender Opportunity: Supply of Motor Vehicles for Years 2013 – 2015
Pan Ocean Oil Corporation Nigeria, Operator of NNPC/Pan Ocean Joint Venture in OML-98, located onshore in Edo and Delta states, requires the services of interested companies with evidence of relationship with original vehicle manufacturers and stock of genuine spare parts to submit their intention to participate in tendering for the supplies of the underlisted motor vehicles.
2. Scope of work
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Avensis
- Toyota Camry 2.4
- Lexus GX 470 Jeep
- Toyota Hilux 4×4 Diesel
- Toyota Hilux 4×4 Petrol
- Toyota Prado Jeep
- Toyota Hiace Bus
- Toyota Coaster Bus
3. Mandatory Requirements
A. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be prequalified in the Other Automobiles and Associated Equipment (2.05.99) category in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this NJQS category by the advert close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT) for this service.
B. To determine if you are prequalified and view the product/service category you are listed for: visit www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details. Click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
C. If you are not listed in this product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
D. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download an application form, make necessary payments, and contact the NipeX office for further action.
E. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. Nigerian Content Development Strategy
In consonance with Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, Pan Ocean Corporation Nigeria is committed to providing opportunities for indigenous Nigerian capacity development and utilization. In pursuant of the aforementioned, the prospective bidders must therefore, comply with the following criteria:
– Demonstrate that the entity is a wholly owned Nigerian company, or in genuine partnership with foreign companies, and that the company is not a commissioned agent.
– Provide a verifiable local involvement plan through employment and sub-contracting plan for Nigerians.
– Submit an organizational structure to substantiate the information and address of location.
– Provide information of in-country facilities.
– Explain further innovative proposals that would enhance and sustain Nigerian Contention this project.
– Provide what other information, innovation or plan you have that will increase Nigerian content development in the contract.
– The successful contractor will be adjudged on its commitment to comply with the NIGERIAN LOCAL CONTENT requirements within optimal and practical use of Nigerian resources on the project.
– Demonstrate that all quantities of cables would be procured from industries in Nigeria as required under the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act.
5. Close Date
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Passenger Cars and Associated Equipment Product/Category as at November 28, 2013, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. Additional Information
A. Interested contractors must be prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS.
B. Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS.
C. This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of Pan Ocean to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
D. This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Pan Ocean and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
E. All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
F. Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
G. Pan Ocean shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
- Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other information.