Tender Opportunity: Provision of Shallow Offshore Analogue Survey and Positioning Services for Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Operator of the NNPC/Shell/TEPNG/Agip Joint Venture
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Shallow Offshore Analogue Survey and Positioning Services for SPDC
Tender Ref: NG01019688
NipeX Number: 0200368
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Operator of NNPC/Shell/Elf/Agip Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of Shallow Offshore Analogue Survey and Positioning Services for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in Qt, 2016 and remain active for two (2) years duration, with an option of a one (1) year extension option.
(2.0) Scope of Work
The scope of work under the tender comprises the Provision of Shallow Offshore Analogue Survey and Positioning Services for SPDC.
Details of the scope include but is not limited to:
- Analogue Detailed Bathymetry and Debris Detection Surveys.
- Acoustic Pipeline inspection Surveys.
- Rig Positioning Services.
- New technologies, reporting, positioning & navigation and other miscellaneous survey services.
(3.0) Mandatory Requirements
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in 3.10.03 Site Survey Services &/or 3.09.04 Geophysical & Hydrographic Site Survey Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view product/service category you are listed for, open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click ‘check my supplier status’ and then click ‘supplier product group’.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(4) To initiate the NJQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
(4.0) Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and will be expected to meet the following requirements at the Technical and Commercial tendering phase:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Nigerian indigenous company executing the work scope in alliance with foreign companies and multinational should ensure that:
- The foreign company or multinational is duly registered in Nigeria
- submit CAC forms C02 and C07 of the both companies
- submit binding Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) stating the following.
- The Nigerian Indigenous company will be the lead of the partnership
- The detailed scope of work to be performed by each party
- Detailed personnel and equipment that each party will deploy to execute the work scope
- The MoA will be governed by the laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria
- The MoA to be signed by the Managing Directors of both companies.
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must
- Demonstrate that the Nigerian subsidiary has 51% and above Nigerian equity shareholding in the ownership structure of the legal registered entity of tenderer in Nigeria and duly registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS as service providers under the applicable and relevant product category and
- Demonstrate that g minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and CO7
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians, Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan showing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) from Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) or evidence of the application of the certificates
- All operators or project promoters in the Oil and Gas industry launching service contracts or other applicable projects with completion period of 12 months and above shall provide a R & D cluster approved by the Board as part of the operator’s Nigerian Content plan for the project.
- The Arrangement shall be in the form of an MOA and indicate how the operator will deploy the cluster for any R&D requirements during the contract period and the first 5 years of the service life of the field, facility or plant.
- All service companies are required to sign a MoA with the relevant research clusters. The MoA shall indicate how the service company intends to use the relevant research clusters during project execution to the satisfaction of the Board, Researchers that meet the technical requirements of the Board shall be notified on the Research Cluster they belong to: and they will be required to upload research proposals relevant to their cluster unto the NOGIC JQS portal (http://www.npgicjqs.com ) on request.
- All tenderer to submit Human Capital Development (NCD) training in fine with the NCDMB HCD Guideline
- Provide evidence of registration with Nigerian Banks, Insurance companies and Legal system in Nigeria and show evidence of operation for the pass years.
- All tenderers shall register with the NCDMB Joint Qualification Systems (NJQS) and show evidence of its registration with the Board for this service.
- All tenderers shall be registered vendors in the NCDMB Marine vessel categorization exercise or have a binding Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with NCDMB Nigerian registered vessel owners for this service.
(5.0) Closing Date
Only Tenderers who ore registered in the NJQ5 Product/Service category 3.10.03 Site Survey Services &/or 3.09.04 Geophysical & Hydrography Site Survey Services as on or before 7th August 2015 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
(6.0) Additional Information
- All cost incurred in preparing, registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories shall be borne solely by
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date in their company profile in the NJQS database.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
- This advertisement of “Invitation to tender” shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of NNPC/SPDC to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from NNPC/SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in
- NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the pre-qualification/ Technical package.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.