Tender Opportunity Provision of Equipment Rental and Well Engineering Support Services at Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited
RC No. 333615
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited
Tender Opportunity Provision of Equipment Rental and Well Engineering Support Services – TB-3152
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “APD(N)L”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the provision of the following services as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Q4, 2014 and continue for a duration of two (2) years with APD(N)L having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
2. Scope of Services Requirements:
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of Equipment Rental & Well Engineering Support Services suitable for use in an onshore/offshore operation.
TB-3152: Equipment Rental & Well Engineering Support Services: Contractor must be able to provide the required services including but not limited to the following:
- Drilling Supervision Services.
- Well Completion Services.
- QAQC Services.
- Data Management Services
- Equipment Rentals
- Equipment verification & inspection services
- All necessary consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.
3. Mandatory Requirements:
3.1 To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Other Drilling Services (3.04.99) (Product/Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
3.1.1. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: you may visit Nipex NJQS Website at www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with you log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click on check my supplier status and thereafter click on supplier product group’.
3.1.2. If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with at DPR to do business, you may contact NipeX’ office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
3.1.3. To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipexng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
3.2. In addition to 3.1 above, Tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4. Nigerian Content Requirements:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.nnpcgroup.com and www.nigcontent.com , in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and Co7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities)
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
- Provide MOA with Oil & Gas trainers association (OGTAN) registered facility for both class room type (theoretical) and on-the-job training attachment for the duration of the project.
- Provide evidence of minimum 50% equity ownership of equipment by Nigerian subsidiary.
5. Closing Date:
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category Other Drilling Services (3.04.99) as at 12:00 noon, on 30th December, 2013 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. General Conditions:
Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
- As Stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be the contractor’s own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:-
(i) Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
(ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
- APD(N)L will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will not communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.