Tender Opportunity: Provision of Corporate Office Furniture, Services at The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP JOINT VENTURE
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Corporate Office Furniture Services
Tender Ref: NG01017325
Nipex Ref: 0200330
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELL/ TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture, on behalf of the Joint Venture, hereby invites reputable EPC companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in the Provision of Corporate Office Furniture Services/ to apply via NipeX portal. The services are required to cover provision of stocking and supply of ergonomic office furniture requirements such as open plan workstations, desks, swivel chairs, equipment cabinet and cupboards as well as custom conference rooms’ furniture in SPDC locations: offices, residential areas, and satellite offices. The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q2, 2015 and remain active for two years duration, with an option of a one (I) year
2.0 Scope of Work
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture, on behalf of the Joint Venture, hereby invites reputable EPC companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in the Provision of Corporate Office Furniture Services, to apply via NipeX portal. The services are required to cover provision of stocking and supply of ergonomic office furniture requirements such as open plan workstations, desks, swivel chairs, equipment cabinet and cupboards as well as custom conference rooms’ furniture in SPDC locations: offices, residential areas, and satellite offices. The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q2, 2015 and remain active for two years duration, with an option of o one (1) year extension.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements,
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the 2.12.07 Furniture Product category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open nipexng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, oil tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- This tender shall be bided exclusively by Nigerian indigenous companies. 51 % and above of tenderer’s shareholding and ownership structure shall be Nigerian equity shareholding as a Nigerian indigenous company.
- Tenderer shall be companies with evidence of registration tor the product category on the NOGIC JQS of
- Tenderers bidding for this contract shall be companies having a verifiable evidence in-country of furniture production workshops and factories in Nigeria.
- Tenderers shall demonstrate that the scope of furniture to be supplied to this contract minimum of 50% by number shall be furniture produced and constructed from workshops or factories in Nigeria.
- Tenderer shall demonstrate evidence of sourcing raw materials e.g. timber from within Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians, Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work: volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5)
- Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair.)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative that your company is involved in.
5.0 Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product Code 2.12.07- Furniture (categories A-D) as at 16/12/2014 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0 Additional Information
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the port of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any Indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
- Please visit NipeX portal at nipexng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information in the event of technical problems using the NipeX website, please contact the NipeX helpdesk for access support (email@example.com Phone: 01-7644294-6: 01-7907746; 01-7937911)