Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Invitation to Tender – Core Skills Professional Development Trainers
Are you an expert trainer with a track record of successfully delivering professional development training to primary/secondary teachers and or school leaders?
The British Council seeks to appoint an expert trainer or trainers to deliver high quality face-to-face training interventions for teachers and/or school leaders on the British Council Core Skills training packages in Nigeria for a period of 12 months (pending successful supplier performance, extensions for up to a further 2 years will be considered).
We welcome bids from individual suppliers as well as from organisations offering individual trainers. Suppliers can specify whether they wish to be considered only for teacher training or only for school leader training. Please visit http://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/professional-development-trainers to download invitation to Tender (ITT) document for more details.
Each appointed supplier will deliver training interventions as part of an agreed programme of delivery agreed with the British Council. The programme of delivery will align with curricular priorities and opportunities for schools in Nigeria – including primary, secondary and special schools.
Instructions for responding
Visit www.britishcouncil.org.ng/professional-development-trainers for key points that must be considered when responding to this ITT. Download and complete Annex 1 (Supplier Response) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th July, 2015.
All questions should be submitted via email to email@example.com not later than 14 July, 2015.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Tender for the Execution of 2015 Capital Projects at Federal Government College, Nise, Anambra State
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Invitation to Submit Technical and Financial Bids at University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH)
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre Qualification of Contractors for Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Year 2013 Special Intervention and Years 2011/2012/2013 (Merged) Library Intervention Projects at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Years 2012/ 2013/ 2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- Invitation for Submission of Bids; Supply of Furniture for the Lagos University Teaching Hospital
- Procurement of all in one Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Designing and Printing Machines and High-Speed Digital Scanning Machines for the Lagos State Examination Board