Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Prospective Contractors for the Execution of 2012 Conditional Grant Scheme Projects at the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Millennium Development Goals
Office of the Executive Governor
Millennium Development Goals Office
29 J.B. Yakubu Way, Canteen Road
Gusau Zamfara State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Prospective Contractors for the Execution of 2012 Conditional Grant Scheme Projects
The Zamfara State Government in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria represented by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the president on Millennium Development Goals wishes to undertake the execution of 2012 MDGs Conditional Grant Scheme Projects.
To this end, reputable contractors are hereby invited to apply for Pre-qualification as Potential Contractors that would execute the 2012 MDGs CGS to State and Local Governments approved Projects.
The projects to be undertaken include:
LOT I: Construction of Student Hostels, Library, Laboratories and Classrooms
LOT II: Construction of Solar Powered Water Supply Schemes
LOT III: Rehabilitation of dilapidated primary Schools and Health Facilities.
LOT IV: Supply of School Furniture, Medical Equipments and Drugs
LOT V: Supply of Hospital Ambulances.
Interested Contractors are requested to submit the under listed pre-qualification documents to the under signed on or before 16th August, 2013:
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
- Copy of Memorandum and article of Association of the Company.
- Evidence Of Registration with FGPC, Zamfara State
- Tax Clearance for the last three years,
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking support, including annual turnover of the Company,
- Company’s Profile including names of key professional staff and their resume,
- Evidence of availability of relevant equipments and technical capacity
- Evidence of performance in other similar/relevant projects in the last three years,
- Evidence of VAT registration,
- Knowledge of local environment.
Contractors who have contracts revoked in the state for whatever reason in the last three years need not to apply.
Special Adviser on MDGs