Taraba State Government
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
Invitation for Bids
Date: 6th June, 2014
Loan No: 2100150025696
IFB No.: TS/AIDS/UWSSIP/WORKS/ICB/001/14
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online No. 760 of 17th November 2009 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION IMPROVEMENT PROJECT. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION OF BOREHOLE WATER SOURCE WORKS INCLUDING ELECTRO-MECHANICAL AND DISINFECTION UNIT.
- The TARABA STATE WATER SUPPLY AGENCY now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the execution of the works CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION OF BOREHOLE WATER SOURCE WORKS INCLUDING ELECTRO-MECHANICAL AND DISINFECTION UNIT.
- Interested edible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Dieting documents at the office of TARABA STATE URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION IMPROVEMENT PROJECT PMT OFFICE FGGC ROAD JALINGO during office hours (8:00AM -5:00PM) and on working days (MON-FRI).
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N25, 000, 00 or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document For Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 11:00AM on 8th August 2014 and must be accompanied by a security of N11, 000, 00.00 or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 11:30AM on 8th August, 2014 at the offices of TARABA STATE WATER SUPPLY AGENCY CONFERENCE HALL, MAGAMI, JALINGO.
Engr. Bashir M. Bobbo
Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Improvement
FGGC Road Jalingo