Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Exercise Of Contractors for Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund Special Intervention (Tetfund SIP) at Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
P.M.B. 5363, Ado-Ekiti
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender Exercise Of Contractors for Year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund Special Intervention Tetfund Sip)
In line with the requirements for due process for award of contracts for capital projects, the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti wishes to invite competent/qualified Contractors to pre-qualify and tender for:
Remodelling Of Classrooms to E-Exam Centre
2.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
A) Interested contractors are invited to submit the following Compulsory and Mandatory documents:
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including
(ii) CAC registration form C02 and C07 containing list of Directors and Shareholders
(iii) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years i.e 2011 -2013
(iv) Company Audited Accounting the last three (3) years
(v) Refundable bid security of 2% of bid sum in Bank Certified Cheque, (If applicable)
(vi) A sworn affidavit that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
(vii) A sworn affidavit that none of its Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety.
(viii) A sworn affidavit indicating whether or not any current officer of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
(ix) Evidence of compliance with Part IV, section 16(6d)of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as it relates to Pension (Certification or exemption from PENCOM)
(x) Evidence of compliance with Section 6(ii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act, 2011.
(xi) Evidence of compliance with the Employee’s Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of labour must remit 1% of the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund.
(xii) Evidence of Registration for Value Added Tax and Remittances
Failure to provide a (i xii) above will automatically disqualify the bidder.
B) Other Requirements
- List of verifiable Equipment owned(provide receipts, pictures etc)
- Evidence of Technical and Professional staff strength with Academic and Professional qualifications of Key personnel available for the project, Curriculum Vitae of Personnel to be duly authenticated by individual staff.
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experience on similar jobs in Nigeria over the last 5 years Stating location, cost and duration of execution, with letters of Award and Certificates of Completion.
- Evidence of Social Responsibility in terms of Endowment, Sports or ETF contribution.
- Reference letter from Bankers and copies of current bank statements.
All requirements in 2a and b must be arranged iii the ORDER above
3.0 Verification of Claims
Interested contractors must note that Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification document submitted by them.
4.0 Pre-Qualification and Tenders Fees
Contractor is to pay a non-refundable processing fee of 40,000.00 the fee should be paid in Bank Draft and addressed to Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
5.0 Submission of Documents
A) The pre-qualification application s with all the required supporting documents should be neatly packaged, bound and forward in sealed envelope and marked at the top left corner. For example: “Pre-qualification for the Remodeling of Classroom to E-Exam Centre”
B) The completed tender’s document collected from Physical Planning Department Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Room 025 Omolaye Administration Building must be sealed in an envelope marked at the left corner for example “Tender documents for the “Remodeling of Classroom to E-Exam Centre”
The companies submitting the pro qualification and tender documents should write the name, mobile phone number of contact person and the name of the Firm at the bottom left corner of the TWO envelopes. This will allow for prompt communication
The pre-qualification and tender document must reach the University not later than 9.00 a.m. on 25th November, 2014.
The two parcels (Pre-qualification and Tender) should be addressed to:
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
P.M.B. 5363 Ado-Ekiti,
Please note that:
- The pre-qualification and tender documents paper will be opened immediately after 9,00a.m. on 25th November, 2014 in the Senate Chamber of the University. All those who would have submitted their documents or their representative by the dead line are hereby invited to the meeting for opening of the pre-qualification and tender do
- Only the tender documents of pre-qualified
- Contractors are expected to adhere strictly to ALL instructions as non-compliance may constitute a ground for disqualification.
Ogunyemi E. A.