Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Maintenance Services for IT Work tools in Central Bank of Nigeria
Central Bank of Nigeria
Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Maintenance Services for It Work tools in Central Bank of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria – CBN is soliciting for tender from qualified and competent vendors to perform the following objectives:
- Provision of basic maintenance services for all CBN IT Worktools.
- Provision of comprehensive maintenance services for all CBN IT Worktools.
- Provision of remedial maintenance services for all CBN IT Worktools.
The CBN IT Worktools are spread over the following geographical zones. Vendors should submit bids only for one zone of their preference.
Zone 1 – Yobe, Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Taraba
Zone 2 – Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa
Zone 3 – Niger, Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau and Benue
Zone 4 – Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu Imo, and Abia
Zone 5 – Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers
Zone 6 – Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti
Zone 7 – Lagos (Lagos Branch, HQ annex, L/Centre, Lagos Medical and Mint Inspectorate)
Zone 8 – Head Office (1st and 2nd floors)
Zone 9 – Head Office (3rd and 4th floors)
Zone 10 – Head Office (5th and 6th floors)
Zone 11 – Head Office (7th and 8th floors)
Zone 12 – Head Office (9th, 10th and 11th floors)
Zone 13 – Garki (Garki Branch, HQ Medical, Mint Inspectorate and International Training Institute)
Scope of Work:
- Provision of basic, comprehensive and remedial maintenance for the following categories of IT Worktools:
- Provision of on-site services by Resident Engineers between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays except on public holidays.
- Ensuring a 99.9% availability of IT Worktools.
Interested and competent companies wishing to carry out the above job must submit the following documents for verification:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years (2011,2012 and 2013) as and when due.
- Comprehensive company profile including registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s), facsimile number(s).
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past.
- Reference letter from a bank stating financial ability to carry out such project.
- Current company’s audited statement of accounts.
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Evidence of certified technical support personnel (CV’s and certificates
to be attached).
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with provisions of Section 6(1)(3) of
the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
- Evidence of relationship with OEMs in Nigeria
Collection of Bid Document
Interested and competent vendors wishing to carry out the above job should collect the Invitation for Bid (IFB) document from The Secretary, Major Contracts Tenders Committee, 2nd Floor, Wing C, Procurement & Support Services Dept. Central Bank of Nigeria, Central Business District, CBN Head Office Abuja on the payment of a non-refundable fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only). The payment will be in Bank Draft payable to CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
The submission will be in two separate envelopes.
The General Requirements and the technical solution should be submitted in one wax sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner:
“Prequalification and Tender for Provision of Maintenance Services for CBN IT Worktools for Zone <insert zone being bidded for>”
(B) The Financial Bid should be submitted in another wax sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner:
Financial Bid for Provision of Maintenance Services for CBN IT Worktools for Zone <insert zone being bidded for>”
The submissions should be addressed to:
Major Contracts Tenders Committee
2nd Floor, Wing C
Central Bank of Nigeria
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Fax NO: 09-462-38239
All submissions must be received at the above Office on or before 12.noon on 9th December, 2014
The Prequalification and Technical proposal will be opened immediately on 9th December, 2014 at the 2nd Floor Wing D, Procurement & Support Services Department, Central Bank of Nigeria, Abuja
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the CBN
- The successful pre-qualified company(s) will be notified formally, published and posted on the CBN website (cbn.gov.ng) and notice boards in CBN locations.