Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for Tetfund Special Intervention Projects A, B & C for the Year 2013 at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
P.M. B. 1061 Zaria.
(Procurement Planning Committee)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for 2No. Tetfund Special Intervention Projects A, B&C for the Year 2013
The Tertiary Education trust Fund (TETFUND) has granted Approval-in-principle for 2No. (A, B and C) 2013 Special Intervention Project to the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic and we therefore wish to invite interested competent contractors to submit their pre-qualification documents for
“A” Procurement of Equipment for Department of Architecture, School of Management Studies, School of Agricultural Technology, Classroom furniture and Academic office furniture
“B” Procurement of Equipment for Department of Computer Engineering, Department of Civil engineering, Department of NCE Technical and Department of Mass Communication.
“C” Procurement of 120No. HP Desktop, 3No. Projector, 6No. HP LG A/C. 150No. Computer Table, 20No. filing cabinet, 150No. Law Back Chair and 1No. 20 Seater Conference Table for School of Management Studies.
Interested contractors, companies/firms are required to submit the following documents with their written application.
- Company Profile
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- List of similar jobs executed in the past 5 years
- Evidence of Tax Clearance certificate for the last 3 years
- Evidence of VAT registration and past VAT remittance for the last 3 years
- An up-to-date Bank reference addressed to the Rector confirming the financial capability of the company to execute the project.
- Evidence of Audited Account for the last 3 years
- Evidence of compliance with pension reform act 2004
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the industrial training fund amendment act as stipulated in section 6(1)-(3)
- List of equipment and technology capacity
The above documents and any useful information should be bound and submitted in sealed plain envelop and submitted to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
P.M.B. 1061 Zaria
This should reach the Registrar on or before 12:00 noon of Saturday 15th November, 2014. The opening exercise will follow immediately, please.
This advert is not an invitation to tender. The Institution is not bound to accept any application/ documents that does not satisfy the pre-qualification requirement, and is not obliged to give reason(s) for any unsuccessful application.
The Polytechnic shall not bear any Cost incidental to this exercise.
Registrar Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria