- YAKUBU GOWON CRESCENT,
Tel: (234-9) 314-74 27-9, (234-9) 314-74 27-9
Fax: (234 – 9) 314-76 46, (234-9) 314-30 05
From: 9th October 2014 to 30th October 2014
Client: ECOWAS COMMISSION
Type: Expression of Interest
Recruitment of the Finance Consultant for the ECOWAS Radio/TV Project
The most dominant platform for mass communication is radio and television broadcasting. A radio and television station that is available to all the citizens of the ECOWAS community would play a key role towards the needed awareness creation, garnering the necessary buy-in and citizen to support for the activities of ECOWAS. The establishment of an ECOWAS radio/television station is essential towards the attainment of the vision, aims and objectives of the Community. The involvement of ECOWAS citizens in the creation of programming contents for the broadcasting station (s) would further promote the integration efforts of the Community. Learning about the various cultures, common values, attributes and shared challenges with perspectives from the entire community would break down ‘boundaries’ and promote unity in diversity.
- In this regard, the ECOWAS commission intends to recruit a team of 4 consultants to assist the ECOWAS Television project Coordinator who is responsible for designing, managing, implementing, and control the deployment of the ECOWAS Radio Television Project.
- The mission of the Finance Consultant will last one month starting upon the end of the mission of the technical consultant and the mission of contents & programming Consultant. The Finance Consultant will contribute to the feasibility study by drafting a 3 years business plan of the project, and recommending the appropriate Business models for the ECOWAS Television. The Consultant must also advocate the adequate funding options for the ECOWAS Radio Television and draft list of potential Investors for the project.
- The consultant should have a perfect knowledge of the Radio Television finance environment. Experience in the ECOWAS region would be an advantage.
- The ECOWAS Commission now invites eligible Consultants (Individual) to indicate their interests in providing these services. The interested Consultants must provide all information supporting their qualification to perform the services (Kindly attach detailed Curriculum Vitae that highlights the following: Curriculum and Certificates; Past Experiences of similar jobs over the past five (5) years; IT knowledge; knowledge of the area; language and any other information useful for the accomplishment of this project.
- The selection will be done on the basis of a comparison of curricula vitae and the selected Consultant will be invited to produce Technical and Financial Proposals which will serve as the basis for negotiation for the conclusion of the Contract Agreement. (Method Based on the Qualification of Consultant).
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9: 00 a.m. to 5 .00 p.m. (GMT+1).
ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Unit, 101 ,Yakubu Gowon Crescent Asokoro District, P.M.B. 401 Abuja Nigeria, Email: email@example.com
- Expressions of interest must be delivered in sealed envelope and clearly marked: “Recruitment of the Finance Consultant for the ECOWAS Radio/TV Project, do not open except in presence of the Tender Committee” to the address below by Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 10.30a.m (GMT+1)
The ECOWAS Tender Box is located in the Office of the Executive Assistant of the Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P.M. B. 401 Abuja Nigeria.
- This request for EoI can also be viewed on this website:
Commissioner, General Administration & Conference