Invitation to Tender for the Deployment of a Web-Based Library Management Software for the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Invitation to Tender for the Deployment of a Web-Based Library Management Software for the Corporation.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite tender from competent and reputable Companies for the Deployment of Web-Based Library Management Software with Connectivity from Head Quarters to Zonal Offices of the Corporation.
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2012 – 2014).
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2012 – 2014).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Act.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
- Evidence of Resell Agent of Software Manufacturer in Nigeria.
Scope of Work
The software should among other things have the following:
(1) Unlimited Inquiry user access rights.
(2) 12 Nos. Concurrent Librarian User Licences with an option to increase as and when the need arises.
(3) Modules which are fully integrated and should include:
(iii) Interlibrary Loan
(v) Serial/Journal Indexing
(vii) Federal Search and,
(viii) OPAC Modules
(4) Be based on enterprise level technology with an industry standard SQL database.
(5) Be capable of online cataloguing using Z39.50 standard.
(6) Be capable of accepting MARC data from an existing Windows library management System.
(7) Be capable of accepting barcode readers for lending and return of books.
(8) Should have the capability to access application from mobile Devices.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the Administration Department at the above address. Enquires could be made either through the telephone numbers: 09-4601035 or through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
Submission of Tender Documents
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “Technical And Financial tender For the Procurement Of Web-Based Library Management Software “and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
The closing date for submission is Wednesday, 23rd September, 2015 by 2:00pm. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building. Companies submitting tender are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Administration Department, before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender received at the designated location after the stipulated time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tender
Opening of tenders shall be on Wednesday, 23rd September, 2015 by 2:00pm at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room.
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender,
- NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign-based companies should avail themselves with the most current (Prevailing) exchange rate.