Request For Expression of Interest for the Development of Port Service Support Portal [PSSP] and Enterprise Management Systems [EMS] at Nigerian Shippers’ Council
Nigerian Shippers’ Council
Request For Expression of Interest for the Development of Port Service Support Portal [PSSP] and Enterprise Management Systems [EMS].
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council (NSC), in line with the Public Procurement Act of 2007, is requesting for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the development of Port Service Support Portal (PSSP) and Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) to handle trade related complaints brought before it and to create efficiency in its corporate activities to support effectiveness in its ports economic regulatory role.
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council handles trade related complaints brought before it either by shippers (importers and exporters) against port service providers or in rare occasions by the service providers against their clients, Moreover, the recently expanded role of the Council as Ports Economic Regulator requires anticipation for more complaints and ports service support handling. In addition to this, the Council wishes to acquire electronic systems in aid of its internal efficiency.
- Terms of Reference
The engagement involves the development of bespoke web enabled Port Service Support Portal (PSSP) and other systems that may be partly integrated with the PSSR In general, the following would be required:
- The Portal would be hosted on fully configurable dedicated online server of enterprise-grade hardware and software configurations.
- All hardware and software licenses would be purchased and ownership transferred.
- The portal would be a secure portal with appropriate and verifiable SSL certification
- Top Level Domain Name would be on .gov.ng
- Portal up-time would be subject to SLA requiring 99.99%
- Software applications would be scalable
- Interfaces would be user friendly and
h. Future software applications upgrade must be achievable seamlessly
The expression of interest must be by a Nigerian company or a team-leading prospective consultant in a Joint venture with foreign partner. Memorandum of joint venture partnership and technical capability of the foreign partner should be attached
4. Submission of Expression of Interest
The eligible ICT consulting firm(s) may associate as a group or consortium, with a lead firm, having technical and financial capability. It should submit an Expression of Interest detailing the following minimum requirement as a basis for pre-qualification:
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Photocopies of Tax clearance Certificate for three (3) years: 2011, 2012 and 2014.
iii. Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of detailed previous experience for similar jobs.
- Copies of abridged audited financial reports for the last three (3) years: 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Evidence of compliance and remittance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act2004.
- Evidence of remittance to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Profile of firm including ownership structure, relevant professional registrations, satisfactory evidence of association, capability profile of the firm and contact details.
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Description of experience in providing similar service as would in the development of PSSP and EMS systems in Nigeria.
- Possession of Identification Number from BPP Online registration domain with “federalcontractors.bpp.gov.ng” would be an added advantage
Expression of interest must be submitted in four (4) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest for the Development of Port service Support Portal (PSSP) and Enterprise Management System (EMS)” including a CD-ROM version.
The expressions of interest should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary/CEO
Nigerian Shippers’ Council,
4, Otunba Ayodete Soyode Lane (Formerly Park Lane), Apapa,
The sealed envelope should be registered with Procurement Unit, 7th Floor, Shippers Towers, 4, Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, (Formerly Park Lane], Apapa and delivered in a tamper proof box not later than 5.00pm on 18th September, 2014 on the same 7th floor
5. Important Notice
- All EOI must be received not later than 5pm, Thursday, 18th September, 2014.
- Only firms whose Expression of Interest fulfills the minimum requirements would be issued Request for Proposals (RFP) to submit Technical and Financial Proposals.
- This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of Nigerian Shippers’ Council to award any form of contract to any respondent(s) nor shall it entitle any organization submitting document to claim any indemnity from the Council.