Request for Expression of Interest : Consultancy for Actual Equipment Audit Activity for Subsidy Reinvestment& Empowerment Programme (Sure-P)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Subsidy Reinvestment& Empowerment Programme
Technical Vocational, Education and Training (TVET) Project of Subsidy Reinvestment& Empowerment Programme (SURE-P)
No 58, Anthony Enahoro Street, Utako, Abuja
Request for Expression of Interest for Consultancy for Actual Equipment Audit Activity
The Technical Vocational, Education and Training (TVET) Project of Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P), is aimed at reducing unemployment and poverty in Nigeria through development of skills, building of institutional capacity and investing in training infrastructure.
The programme focuses on building capacity of youths for gainful employment and enterprise, thus making them financially independent.
TVET/SURE-P, in line with the Public Procurement Act 2007, is requesting for expression of interest (EOI) for Actual Equipment Audit to realize the following objectives:
- Develop a demand-driven, flexible and employment effective Technical Vocational, Education Training programme for both the formal and informal sector through a participatory needs assessment
- Provision of Technical Vocational, Education and Training programme for 20,000 young people in the informal economy and provide job placement
- Establish a systematic linkages between the informal economy and the formal TVET system through scaling up of demand driven and flexible technical and vocational training programs.2. Terms of Reference
i. To conduct a comprehensive mapping of stakeholders and analysis of existing technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system.
ii. To conduct a comprehensive needs assessment for designing demand-driven and flexible training programs
3. Submission of Expression of Interest
Eligible firm may associate as a group or consortium, with a lead firm with technical and financial capability. The Expression of Interest must be accompanied with the following requirements.
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011,2012, and 2013 to expire in 2014.
- Evidence of VAT registration and Remittances.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011 as amended.
- Evidence of compliance with NSITF (1 %) employees Compensation Act.
- Detailed Company profile, organizational structure; including names and curriculum Vitae of Key Staff as well as their addresses and individual attestation of availability of specialized and expertise in consultancy project of similar nature.
- Three year Audited Account (2011,2012,2013).
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of law for any criminal offence.
- Evidence of financial strength and credit worthiness supported by a letter of reference from your bank and accompanied with bank statement for the last six (6) months.
- For joint venture, Memorandum of Understanding should be provided.
- Evidence of verifiable previous experience including letters of award and completion certificates.
- Name, e-mail address and telephone numbers of contact persons for the previous jobs undertaken. Expression of interest must be submitted in four (4) copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest for Equipment Audit” Including a Soft Copy.
Expression of interest should be addressed to:
The Project Director
Technical Vocational, Education and Training (TVET) Project of Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (Sure-P), Project Implementation Unit No. 58, Anthony Enahoro Street, Utako, Abuja
The sealed envelope should be registered with the Procurement Unit, at the address given above.
- Only firms whose expression of interest fulfills the minimum requirements listed in the EOI would be issued with Request for Proposal (RFP) to submit Technical and Financial proposals.
- This Advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of TVET/SURE-P for contract award nor shall it entitle any firms submitting document to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from TVET/SURE-P by virtue of such company having responded to this advertisement.
- Non responsiveness to the Tender requirements and instructions could lead to outright disqualification.
- Late submission of Bids will lead to rejection of such Bids.
- Due diligence will be carried out on all CAC. VAT, PENCOM, ITF, Tax Clearance etc
Federal Ministry Of Labour and Productivity