Invitation for Bids at Anambra State Education Program Investment Project (Ansepip) (World Bank- Assisted)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Anambra State Education Program Investment Project (Ansepip) (World Bank- Assisted)
Invitation for Bids
Title: Procurement Of Office Equipment & Vehicles
Issue Date: 8th October, 2014
Credit No: IDA52200UNI
Creditname: IBRD Loan
IFB No: ANSEPIP/NCB/GD/001/2014
Last Date Of Bid Submission: 6th November, 2014
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the international Development Association (IDA) for the cost of Anambra State Education Program Investment Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payment under the contract for the Procurement of Office Equipment and Vehicles: ANSEPIP/NCB/GD/001/2014. Bidding is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- The Anambra State education Program Investment Project now invites sealed bids from eligible qualified bidders for the following:
|LOT to.||DECRIPTION OF GOODS||QTY||BID SECURITY||DELIVERY PERIOD||DELIVERY LOCATION|
|1||Procurement of Office Equipment laptops, 5 iPads, 10 printers, 1 photo printer, 5 Desktops, 5 UPS, 1 Network printer, 10 Electronic backups, 2 Photocopiers, 2 video camera, 3 digital camera (stil photograph), 1 tripod, 1 projector screen, 1 public address system, 2 flipchart stand, 1 multimedia projector, 10 steel cabinet, 10 stabilizer, 6 refrigerator, 4 scanners, 5 Tvs, 8ACs,8Fans, 1 Electricity Generating Set, 1 satellite Dish, 1 decoder||25No.||N393,250.00||60days||Anambra State Education Program Investment Project (ANSEPIP) Government House Awka.|
|2||Procurement of Vehicles
(i) 4X4 WD Cabin Pick-Up
3.Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) a procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Anambra State Education Program Investment project Government House Awka and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below:
Anambra State Education Program Investment project Government House Awka and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira). The method of payment will be by bank draft or cash paid into Diamond Bank PLC Awka, Anambra State into Naira Interest Account No 0036660071
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 noon on Thursday 6th November, 2014. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as stated in table above and shall be valid for 30days beyond the bid validity period of 90days i.e. 120days. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bid Opening: Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder’s
representatives who choose to attend at King David Hotel, Anambra Slate.
ANAMBRA STATE EDUCATION PROGRAM INVESTMENT PROJECT (ANSEPIP) (WORLD BANK- ASSISTED)
GOVERNMENT HOUSE AWKA