The World Bank
Request for Expression of Interest
|2||Solicitation Number:||IFB 14-0127|
|3||Issue Date & Time:||September 27,2013; 10:00 AM (US EST)|
|4||Bid Closing Date:||October 31,2013|
|5||Bid Closing Time:||4:00 PM Abuja, Nigeria|
|6||Contracting Officer Name:||Sanjay Colaco|
|7||Contracting Officer Internet E-mail:||email@example.com|
|8||Contracting Officer Name:||Chidi Akudike|
|9||Contracting Officer Internet E-mail:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Body Text of Your Bid
Statement of Need: Transportation Services
1. The World Bank’s office in Abuja, Nigeria (Purchaser) is located at No. 102 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. The Bank requires transportation services both within city and across the country during field trips for staff members, consultants, partners and other stake holders as deemed necessary. This Statement of Works (SOW) details the performance requirements for two (2) licensed transportation companies (Contractors) that will be selected to provide the transportation services. These Contractors are expected to deploy highly skilled, healthy and fit manpower and vehicles which meet the World Bank’s minimum transportation policy requirements.
2. The intent of this document is to outline the scope of services and responsibilities of the Contractor to enable the provision of quality transportation services for the World Bank Nigeria Office. The contractor is responsible for providing the manpower, technical expertise, labor support and tools to deliver the services described in this SOW.
3. The period of performance is for two years with two additional one year options to extend the contract.
4. Qualified firms are required to meet the mandatory criteria listed in Solicitation document before being eligible for pricing evaluation.
The summary of those criteria requirements are as follows:
5. Valid business license
6. Three (3) years of experience and has annual revenue of NGN 30,000,000 in at least one of the last two years.
7. References of at least two (2) International and/or Multilateral organization customers to verify your services.
8. Understanding of the Statement of Work
9. List of vehicles meeting the minimum specifications.
10. Acceptance of World Bank Terms and Conditions
11. Adequate automotive insurance as required by law
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officers, referencing and providing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number /.Contact’s Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement. All bids are expected to be submitted on, or before October 31st 2013. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officers: Sanjay Colaco: email@example.com and Chidi Akudike: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1st 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information – specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor’s proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore, not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.