Re: Request for Proposal/ Invitation to Tender at National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Addendum
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
Federal Ministry of Communication Technology (FMCT)
28 Port-Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja.
Re: Request for Proposal/ Invitation to Tender
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), wishes to refer to her earlier publications in Daily Trust and Guardian newspapers of Monday, September 8, 2014 and the Federal Tenders Journal of September 8 September 21, 2014 and inform the prospective bidders that:
- a) Lot No. RP10 (Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal) has been dropped
- b) Lot No. RP13 (Inspection and Monitoring of Training/Construction/RITC/Empowerment via ICT) is the correct tittle of the Lot.
All prospective bidders are to note that:
- a) Evidence of Registration as a Contractor with NITDA is hereby removed from the list of Evaluation Criteria.
- b) The closing date for submission of bids (Invitation to Tender) is 20th October, 2014 by 12noon as against the 13th October, 2014 stated earlier.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi