Prequalification of Contractors for Monitoring of Petroleum Products Discharge in all Jetties under the Jurisdiction of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice No.3880
Prequalification of Contractors for Monitoring of Petroleum Products Discharge in all Jetties under the Jurisdiction of NPA
The Nigerian Ports Authority seeks to engage the services of competent contractors to monitor discharge of petroleum products across all jetties within the jurisdiction of the Authority.
|1||Jetties in Western Port Area|
|2||Jetties in Eastern Port Area|
Please, note that bidders are not allowed to bid for more than One (l) Lot.
- Scope of Projects
The scope of the project includes comprehensive monitoring programme to capture in detail the number of petroleum vessels calling in the affected jetties as well as the volume of petroleum products discharged at any given time by each vessel. A list of the jetties would be made available to the prequalified bidders.
- Prequalification Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two duplicate copies) and a SOFT copy (MS Word/Excel/PDF) of the bound documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC.
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 & 2013).
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act. No. 19 of 2011.
- Details of relevant verifiable experience of similar monitoring of petroleum products. Please, attach copies of transaction documents including award letters and project completion certificates.
- Evidence of business presence in the relevant pilotage districts or locations.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representatives.
- Bids must be in English language, in clear copy and signed by an official authorized by the company.
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank.
- Submission of prequalification documents
One (1) soft and three (3) hard copies of prequalification documents (comprising one original and two duplicate copies) should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Prequalification of Contractors for Monitoring of Petroleum Products Discharge in all Jetties under the Jurisdiction of NPA” specifying Public Notice No 3880 addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on Monday, 3rd November, 2014. All received bids will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, ground floor, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com .
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any bidder for:
- Award of Contract.
- Acceptance of any tender as wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority