Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice N0.3879
Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites interested and competent firms with relevant experience to tender for the supply of personal protective equipment for the following departments:
|Lot 1||Harbours Department|
|Lot 2||Security Department|
Note that Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than One (l) Lot.
2.0 Scope Of Service
The scope shall include the supply of overall, safety boots amongst others. Further information will be provided in the Standard Bidding Document.
3.0. Invitation to Tender Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) Hard Copies (One original & two duplicate Copies) and a SOFT COPY (In MS Word/Excel/PDF) of the bid documents. The Hard copies must be bound, duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of award, completion certificates etc.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
- Evidence of existing and working Quality Assurance and Control Systems
- All relevant information concerning contacts, addresses, telephones, fax and e-mail address of company or representative(s)
- For Joint Venture (JV), Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided
- Bids must be in English language, in clear HARD & SOFT COPIES and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank.
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect Standard Bidding Documents from office of the General Manager Procurement, Ground Floor, NPA Head Quarters on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand Naira) only (Bank Draft in Favor of Nigerian Ports Authority)
5.0 Submission Of Tender Documents
The Bid documents are to be submitted in One SOFT COPY and Three (3) bound HARD COPIES (One original and two duplicate copies), paginated and separated with dividers as indicated above with the technical and financial proposals packaged in separate envelopes and then both enclosed in a bigger envelope and addressed to “The Secretary to the Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and clearly marked “Invitation To Tender For The Supply Of Personal Protective Equipment” specifying Lot No, and Public Notice No. 3879 and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on 1st December, 2014.
All received bids documents will be opened immediately at the Conference room, l Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, room 029 ground floor, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding firm for award of Contract. Acceptance of any wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority