Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Operational Vehicles for Security Department at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice N0.3891
Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Operational Vehicles for Security Department
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the above named project.
(B) Scope of Works
The scope of Works includes but not limited to the Supply of Operational Vehicles for Security Department. The comprehensive scope of the project shall be provided in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
(C) Tender Requirement
Interested companies should submit Three (3) HARD copies (One original and Two copies) and a SOFT copy (Word, excel and/or PDF) of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(1) Evidence of certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Evidence of Company TAX Clearance Certificate for last three (3) years (2011, 2012 &
(3) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from Pension Commission (PENCOM).
(4) Evidence of compliance certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(5) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(6) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
(7) All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative(s).
(8) Evidence of business status (Vendor, Manufacturer’s representative(s)
(9) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided.
(10) Bids must be in English Language, in clear Hard and Soft copies and signed by an authorized official of the company.
(D) Collection of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, Room 029, ground floor, Headquarters, 26/28 Marina – Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only, in bank draft in favour of Nigerian Ports Authority.
(E) Submission Of Tender D0ojments
Prospective bidders are to submit One (l) soft and Three (3) hard copies of Technical and Financial Bids packaged Separately in Sealed Envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes in a bigger envelope addressed to “The Secretary to the Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and clearly marked “Invitation to Tender for Supply of Operational Vehicles for Specifying Department” Specifying the Public Notice No. 3891 and drop it in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Room 029, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 1100am on Tuesday, 16th December 2014.
All received bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at the Conference room, l Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for Award of Contract or Acceptance of any tender.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority