Invitation to Tender for Relocation of Calabar/Onne Radio/Signal Stations at Nigerian Ports Authority – Addendum
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
The Nigerian Ports Authority wishes to draw the attention of all interested bidders and general public to an earlier advertisement published in the Federal Tenders Journal, The Guardian and Daily Trust Newspapers of Monday, 22nd September 2014 as well as NPA website in respect of the under listed project:
Invitation to Tender for Relocation of Calabar/Onne Radio/Signal Stations (Public Notice No: 3871)
|1||Relocation of Calabar Radio/Signal Station|
|2||Relocation of Onne Radio/Signal Station|
Please, note that bidders are not allowed to bid for more than One (l) Lot
The closing date for submission of technical and financial proposals has been extended by two (2) weeks. Therefore, bids from interested companies are expected to be dropped in the designated tender box on the ground floor of the Corporate headquarters not later than 11.00 am on Monday, 17th November 2014.
All other information remains valid. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
Nigerian Ports Authority
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi